Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CREEPY IMAGES and facts ***Warning: Extremely CREEPY*** *****ETA****

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I love stuff like this. Tons more to come in replies, add your own too!!

***Eta***
Alright ladies, first of all you fucking rock you have made this post way better than I could have ever expected. Thank you all for adding your own awesome stories and pictures!!!! They have been amazing!!! KEEP THEM COMING!!!! Secondly, to the women who want to constantly AND repeatedly point out which is true or not and post the facts that it's not true. We get it, thank you we are just having fun and doesn't matter I'd they are true or not. Also, YES, THAT IS JOHNNY BRAVO. the other guys hair is Brown and in front of JOHNNY. She had been quoted 200 times.

And

repeatI just almost died from the pic on page 292!!!!!
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Replies (371-380):
MommeeTo4
by &1more on Apr. 21, 2014 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Like bitch hurry up

Quoting Anonymous: I can just imagine how 'crazed' he was waiting days on end, lol

Quoting MommeeTo4: He had to wait everyday, just so he could be on the puzzle lol

Quoting Anonymous: So how did he know that she would finish her puzzle before bed? Or that she would run out on that exact day?

Seems highly unlikely to me. Like I said, urban legend.

Quoting MrsErdos2011: Maybe that's the type of thing he got off on.

Quoting Anonymous: So this 'crazed madnan' would wait until she finished the puzzle before an attack?

Lolokay.

A lot of these sound like urban legends.

Quoting jb0520:

Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Apr. 21, 2014 at 2:16 PM
3 moms liked this

It's implied that the guy only has ONE kid (not identical twins), okay. So, he's tucking the kid in to go to sleep, the kid tells him to check for monsters, the father checks, and there is one exhibit of his kid ON the bed, and ANOTHER entirely UNDER the bed, begging the question of which kid is real and which is the 'monster'. Got it now?

I mean, it's obviously impossible under the circumstances. Either there is a chunk of the story missing (like, the kid did have an identical twin and the twins were pulling a prank on dad), or the father was psychotic, schizophrenic or stoned and hallucinating, or, most likely, someone got bored and made shit up for Reddit. Either way, cool story.

Quoting the3Rs:

I still don't get it...

Quoting ame85: Holy crap! I had to read that twice before I got it.
Quoting jb0520:

jazzgirl205
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 2:17 PM
2 moms liked this

mark

HaroldsMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Now that's scary and one of mine worst nightmare

Quoting jb0520:

eykelley
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 2:18 PM
2 moms liked this

I LOVE this kind of stuff. I have a morbid curiosity and totally believe in spirits and ghosts. 

just_hc
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

A friend of mine actually purchased an abandoned TB hospital which was later turned into an asylum.  These tunnels were used to transport TB patients.  I have pictures he took when he purchased the land.  They are still creepy today.

Quoting jb0520:

sweetasbrandy
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 2:20 PM
5 moms liked this
I just shat bricks. O.o that is fucking creepy

Quoting Kitty_Myrick:

mommielovesyou
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 2:21 PM
Oh dam.

Quoting jb0520:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2014 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh man I'm at the end.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 21, 2014 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Come to think of it, dehydration would have killed her long before she starved. That is, if she enough air.

This has happened to children before, so perhaps it is a tale of warning to kids not to climb into trunks.

Quoting Sister_Someone:

It's extremely unlikely to be true. Unless she had been flash frozen, her face would not be frozen in a recognizable simile of a scream. If she'd suffocated, she wouldn't have had enough air to scream immediately before death, and if she'd starved, she would have been unconscious at the moment of death. Common sense.

Quoting Rebecca7708: I don't think this one is real. I have heard many different versions and there are never any names, or places or even dates attached to it.

Quoting jb0520:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)