Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CREEPY IMAGES and facts ***Warning: Extremely CREEPY*** *****ETA****

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I love stuff like this. Tons more to come in replies, add your own too!!

***Eta***
Alright ladies, first of all you fucking rock you have made this post way better than I could have ever expected. Thank you all for adding your own awesome stories and pictures!!!! They have been amazing!!! KEEP THEM COMING!!!! Secondly, to the women who want to constantly AND repeatedly point out which is true or not and post the facts that it's not true. We get it, thank you we are just having fun and doesn't matter I'd they are true or not. Also, YES, THAT IS JOHNNY BRAVO. the other guys hair is Brown and in front of JOHNNY. She had been quoted 200 times.

And

repeatI just almost died from the pic on page 292!!!!!
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Replies (3011-3020):
Euphoric
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this

page 28 :)

softballfreak
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh ffs.. i didn't see what was in this photo till I zoomed in.. it just looked like a normal photo. Thank you oh so very much..

Quoting Anonymous: You're a horrible person

Quoting deadlights86:

deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:15 AM
2 moms liked this

Oh I could post worse but I don't have the nerve to look at the picture that long.

Quoting deadlights86:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 72 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I think from now on in this post ill be looking at names. Ill skip over yours. LoL.

that is so damn scarey, honestly I dont think anything could scare me more. Can you imagine? *shudders*

Quoting deadlights86:

Oh I could post worse but I don't have the nerve to look at the picture that long.

Quoting deadlights86:

isleysmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:20 AM
2 moms liked this

pg 249

deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

This is scary but seriously not as bad as the picture I won't post cause I can't even look at it. I opened it on facebook and closed it right back. Reminded me of the girl in the Exorcist going down the steps but way worse. Made the girl look like a fluffy kitten.

Quoting Anonymous: I think from now on in this post ill be looking at names. Ill skip over yours. LoL. that is so damn scarey, honestly I dont think anything could scare me more. Can you imagine? *shudders*
Quoting deadlights86:

Quoting deadlights86:

softballfreak
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:21 AM
4 moms liked this
Oh and now I'm watching Ghost Adventures on travel channel. :-(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in some Facebook groups where men post pics of themselves in prison...I didn't think they had access either..but they do!!

Quoting nidland: That's not true. I had a friend who went to prison, and her and I emailed regularly. And then there are those prison pen pal sites and programs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, this is fake. Computers in prisons don't have any access to the outside world. They are used for only those who have proved to not be a threat in any way and for educational purposes only.

Quoting jb0520:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 72 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Sorry. :-(

Quoting softballfreak: Oh ffs.. i didn't see what was in this photo till I zoomed in.. it just looked like a normal photo. Thank you oh so very much..

Quoting deadlights86:

deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting LaDiosa: I just saw this one on fb u have to watch it all the way thru wow!! http://www.local12.com/news/features/around-the-web/stories/caught-on-camera-ghostly-shadow-runs-through-fans-at-soccer-match-wkrc.shtml#.U1nnYHK9Kc1

Are you in Cincinnati?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)