Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CREEPY IMAGES and facts ***Warning: Extremely CREEPY*** *****ETA****

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I love stuff like this. Tons more to come in replies, add your own too!!

***Eta***
Alright ladies, first of all you fucking rock you have made this post way better than I could have ever expected. Thank you all for adding your own awesome stories and pictures!!!! They have been amazing!!! KEEP THEM COMING!!!! Secondly, to the women who want to constantly AND repeatedly point out which is true or not and post the facts that it's not true. We get it, thank you we are just having fun and doesn't matter I'd they are true or not. Also, YES, THAT IS JOHNNY BRAVO. the other guys hair is Brown and in front of JOHNNY. She had been quoted 200 times.

And

repeatI just almost died from the pic on page 292!!!!!
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Replies (3001-3010):
alwaysshymom
by Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:25 PM
2 moms liked this
the end again a like pls
nichole_erin
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:27 PM
6 moms liked this
Ok, this thread is seriously ruining my life. I can't stop reading, and I've been perpetually freaked out since noon on MONDAY. Why do you all keep doing this to me?
Babygirl9609
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Finally got to the end! This post scared the shit out of me. By far, the best post ever!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 72 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
You're a horrible person

Quoting deadlights86:

dtristan78
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Bump for more
Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:59 PM
2 moms liked this
I have to stop reading this right before bed lol..ffs. I just checked the doors for the second time
momtoPMCandJNC
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:01 AM
2 moms liked this

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 72 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:09 AM
Did yall ever figure it out?

Quoting Anonymous: 2nd true story:

I was again visiting my mom. When I came over her friend was there and they both had been receiving hang up calls from the same number. After I arrived I also received a hang up call from the number.

We decided to call the number back.

My mom called on her cell phone and got ahold of some woman. As she is trying to talk to the woman and figure out why we are all getting calls from her number my mom receives a phone call to her house phone which shows up as the same number of the person she is on the phone with.

Which means it obviously wasn't that woman making the call and it had to be someone spoofing the number. What's creepier is that I only received the call once I got to my mom's house which means whomever it was knew I was there.
Euphoric
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this

page 28 :)

softballfreak
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Oh ffs.. i didn't see what was in this photo till I zoomed in.. it just looked like a normal photo. Thank you oh so very much..

Quoting Anonymous: You're a horrible person

Quoting deadlights86:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN