Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ex thinks I need to tell him...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 159 Replies
That my son will be in daycare 3 days a week beforr school on my weeks...

Um noo I have control when he is with me, it is a day to day decision not a educational decisin!

Ex also said because of the provision in our parenting plan that says "neither parent shall financially obligate the other without written consent." That I can not put him in daycare without his consent because he is responsible for a portion of it.

He says it isnt aboit the money but about havong my son on too many different schedules. Ex thinks we should split up the week where i would only see my son 2-3 days a week so he doesnt have to be on two completely different schedules. I told him i already sacrifice enough

He said that it will all be solved at mediation next week. Ha the mediator will lauhh in his face!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danijean
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:34 AM
If you need day cre on the weeks you have him why is your ex obligated to pay half? Do you pay half when e has him?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pippi311
by Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:34 AM

I think he has a right to know if his son is in daycare or not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:35 AM
5 moms liked this

If it means changing your DS's schedule and your ex having to pay for something, then yes he should know about it and have a say in it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Soo damn childish. My SD is split up based on what is best for her. We take her to school every morning her mom picks her up everyday then we go get her on our days. No need for daycare when the other parent is perfectly capable. Why can't he keep the kid and you go get him after your class.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:35 AM
He isnt in daycare on exs weeks. He thinks we should split weeks so we avoid daycare costs

We split all daycare 53/47

Quoting danijean: If you need day cre on the weeks you have him why is your ex obligated to pay half? Do you pay half when e has him?
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Even though your ex isn't paying half of it he can still know where his child is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:37 AM
I work full time unlike his lazy ass wife who would take him to acholl in the morning and pick him up then ex would be with him 3hrs in the evenings beforw im off, my mom will be picking him up so he gets to spend time w her his papa and best friend/aunt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Soo damn childish. My SD is split up based on what is best for her. We take her to school every morning her mom picks her up everyday then we go get her on our days. No need for daycare when the other parent is perfectly capable. Why can't he keep the kid and you go get him after your class.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:37 AM

He has a point, the guy doesn't have to pay for you putting the child in daycare during your time without written consent. It's in your custody agreement apparently.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Being a SAHM is lazy?

Quoting Anonymous: I work full time unlike his lazy ass wife who would take him to acholl in the morning and pick him up then ex would be with him 3hrs in the evenings beforw im off, my mom will be picking him up so he gets to spend time w her his papa and best friend/aunt.
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:37 AM
He says because it says educational decisions are supposed to be joint i cant do it w/o his consent. Is yhat tru?

Quoting WifeyC:

Even though your ex isn't paying half of it he can still know where his child is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)