My ss is 4, my youngest ds is 2. Now bm know ds is deathly allergic to nuts. Our house is nut free. We asked her nicely of morning of exchange (50/50 8am switch) she could not do peanut butter in our clothes (she never sends him in her clothes). That's all because she won't brush his teeth ("toothpaste is toxic").. last three exchanges she's fed him peanut butter toast and brough him with it caked on his face, and hands. Even in his long hair. This is ds safe place. Our home is it, only real nut free zone. So he can be a carefree toddler.
Atleast wash his face and hands.
So we do bath time, teeth brush and outfit change and shoes. It sucks. Something so simple to be vendictive about.