Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im starting to hate family holiday get together**UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

They trash my house every freaking time. Use all the dishes...pack up all the leftovers for themselves. Use ALL the plates and NEVER offer to bring anything or help clean up after. I love my sisters but with twelve people nine being adults its no so much to ask to help clean up their mess or gasp put away food when they take it out. I love my sisters and we actually have a good time together. But if it wasn't for my mom insisting on having large family get togethers I wouldn't do them at all

Today was my moms birthday I took some of yalls advice and when I invited them over i gave them pretty specific jobs. I did a baked potato bar and told them to bring their favorite toppings also I asked one to pick up paper plates and one to bring cups. Not asking much or so I thought lol one sister brought bread and the other brought soda...well that didn't work out very well. So here I am again busting my butt to clean for my grandparents who are coming in tomarrow. Every dish is dirty again and I can barely stand due to a hip injury I got two days ago. For mothers day im having SO send me out of town where no one can find me. .
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3gr8tKids
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:17 PM

OH HELL NO! That is BS.

jjames1990
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:19 PM
Ohhh no fuckin way! I cooked for 17 people. They were here for 10 hours. When they left my house was spotless. Every one knows to help before they leave. I provided the food, their asses can clean.
hopeandglory53
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:20 PM

I wouldn't be hosting it anymore!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2014 at 4:48 PM
They dont even bring food ever. I asked my big sister to bring dessert this time. And...yeah I had to pull a cheesecake straight out of my butt because she forgot

Quoting jjames1990: Ohhh no fuckin way! I cooked for 17 people. They were here for 10 hours. When they left my house was spotless. Every one knows to help before they leave. I provided the food, their asses can clean.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2014 at 4:49 PM
My mom would seriously never forgive me. I would never ever hear the end of it. I have no back bone when it comes to my mom

Quoting hopeandglory53:

amj616
by AngelaMarie on Apr. 21, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Its the same way at my house. i have to clean up after everyone. It seriously sucks.
Greenstone920
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 4:53 PM
You need to grow a pair. You're too afraid of your mother to say something?! They - each and everyone of them - is taking full advantage of you, and YOU ALLOW IT. Find your backbone. And stop letting them walk all over you.
mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 4:54 PM
Oh hell to the no! Their wouldnt be no more family dinners at my house!
mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2014 at 4:54 PM
Oh hell to the no! Their wouldnt be no more family dinners at my house!
quinnsmom715
by Donna on Apr. 21, 2014 at 4:56 PM
2 moms liked this

if youre too afraid of your mommy,then suck it up,buttercup and clean up the damn mess.you let them trash your house and apparently,this is an ongoing thing,so,act like a doormat,get treated like a doormat..

Quoting Anonymous: My mom would seriously never forgive me. I would never ever hear the end of it. I have no back bone when it comes to my mom
Quoting hopeandglory53:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN