Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

night the disaster happened

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:50 AM
  • 144 Replies

Mobile Photo

It was almost three weeks ago my children and my parents and i lost everything. We owned bout four in morning. My boys woke up cause they was so hot there room was on fire it started from. Electrical wire short it can happen to anyone my boys ran to my dad room and told him room on fire he got up and went c and he grabbed water hose trying. Put it out he relized cant do anything so he literally threw the kids out back door along with the kids dog he then ran kids to truck and ran back n house screaming to get the rest. Of us out we barely made it out my hair got burned along with my eyelashes the kids dog ran back in and did not make it out along with there cat we literally. Lost everything we didnt have much start with we lived in a mobile home on five acres in oklahoma npw we are split up cause my children andom went to stay at her father house which he is sick with heart problems and my sister job put her n room untill on feet again my dad and uncle they r staying in tents and my boyfriend and i are sleeping in truck now thats where i am right now actually crying thinking what to do i have contacted so many places for help and cant get any where so i started a fundraiser for my family so we can put it all towards a nice cheap mobile home i am ready be back together with my family but like i said i jave not received any donations r help yet and dont know what to do my dad has bone cancer and does not need be n tent sleeping its so sad cause it happened in one night we lost everything i hate that im a failure to my children like i said we dont have money and we did not have insurance thank you all for listening i just think i am bout break down completely. I want give up but i cant i got to keep trying for my babies i am tired of seeing them cry and hurt cause they miss us being together r cause they dont have a home r therw bedroom anymore 

by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:50 AM
2 moms liked this

DensHag
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Call the Red Cross they help with things like this.
nolongermstkn
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:52 AM
2 moms liked this
Call 211. There is a lot of help in Oklahoma. Did you contact DHS?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:53 AM
I'm sorry for your loss
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:54 AM
I'm just wondeRing how many posts you're gonna make?

I'm sorry you're family is going through this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Plz link a article.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Post a link to the news story about the fire so that we can verify this is true. I can and will help you after you do.

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Apr. 22, 2014 at 2:57 AM
Should have had insurance.
3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 3:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Stop trying to get money and other stuff from people in here.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Apr. 22, 2014 at 3:05 AM
2 moms liked this

This SN was created an hour ago, lol She isn't NEW, lol

OP you are going to get booted and your IP is going to be banned if you keep this up....smdh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN