Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did your child ever make you a hilarious Mother's Day card (maybe accidentally!)?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 3:26 PM
  • 48 Replies

Did your child ever make you a hilarious Mother's Day card (maybe accidentally!)?

Share a photo and you might be featured on The Stir! 

by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:02 PM
7 moms liked this

Yes, it wasn't by accident, but I still thought it was awesome.  He made me the card below when he was six.  I asked him to tell me about it and he said, "Well, the green thing is a big honkin' bowl of wasabi and beside that is a carrot, an apple, bear tracks and a bee."

Cause nothing says Happy Mothers Day like a big honkin' bowl of wasabi  :D 

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

Momof2Stepof3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Mothers day is a month away and I can't get into the box where I keep all my cards they have made over the years.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Share a photo and you might be featured on The Stir! 

April620
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:17 PM

My kid's not old enough yet but dh made me a cute on on her behalf last year

jenustin
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:10 PM

BUMP!

belindah
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:55 PM
5 moms liked this

My youngest loves horses, and one year she gave me a card that she made.  She told me I was as a pretty as a horse.  To her, this is a great compliment, to me not so much lol.

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 6:01 PM
3 moms liked this

My then 4 year old ds made a Mother's Day card with the help of his teacher.  She asked him questions about me and filled in his answers.  For example, "My mom is 5 years old." "Her favorite thing to do is hold baby Alice."  And the best one yet: "Her favorite food is beer."  I don't even drink beer!  I had a picture of this somewhere but I can't find it.

MommeeTo4
by &1more on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha mine said my mom likes me and my mom loves wine

Quoting 3JuJu3:

My then 4 year old ds made a Mother's Day card with the help of his teacher.  She asked him questions about me and filled in his answers.  For example, "My mom is 5 years old." "Her favorite thing to do is hold baby Alice."  And the best one yet: "Her favorite food is beer."  I don't even drink beer!  I had a picture of this somewhere but I can't find it.

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

At least your priorities are straight.  Lol. 

Quoting MommeeTo4: Haha mine said my mom likes me and my mom loves wine
Quoting 3JuJu3:

hopeandglory53
by Amy on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:09 PM

No, they haven't :( But my husband always tries to either find super romantic cards or funny as hell cards.

MommeeTo4
by &1more on Apr. 22, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Lol yeah but I don't even drink wine

I had one glass at my mil house and he thought I loved it because he said it makes you giggle

Quoting 3JuJu3:

At least your priorities are straight.  Lol. 

Quoting MommeeTo4: Haha mine said my mom likes me and my mom loves wine
Quoting 3JuJu3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)