Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my ex and his brother broke in and tried to kidnap my son*update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 178 Replies

i posted last week about my boyfriend being beaten and my ex going back to jail (i'll put the link in the comments) well last night after my bf got out of the hospital i heard a window break in my ds's room me and bf ran to his room and it was my ex and his brother...my bf called the police as i got in between my ex and ds,my ds crawled off his bed and ran behind my bf and my ex started punching me,i kicked him in the face and his brother jumped on me and started pounding me in the chest...the police showed up and took them both away...my bf is out today looking for new places to live where my ex and his family wont know where we live

and to top everything off i found out im pregnant this morning, i really hope they both rot in jail

*update* went to the doctor,baby will be 9 weeks tomorrow and perfect,nothing is wrong. dr checked everything and im fine also. bf cried when we heard the heart beat,this baby will be his first bio child even though he calls my ds his son. after the doctor we went and signed a lease and we'll be moving on wednesday next week

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2014 at 3:55 PM

link to the other post

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/19854458/Its_all_my_fault_update

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2014 at 3:59 PM

bump

WillsMOM72
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Wow, that's crazy !!
J.M.O.
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow that's crazy! I hope they rot in prison too! Glad you're ok & hope everything works out for you. Hugs mama!
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:01 PM
3 moms liked this
Holy hot fucking mess Batman!! Good luck! And be safe!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:01 PM
Didn't they give you a protective order? I hope they rot in jail too!

Stay safe, mama!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous: Didn't they give you a protective order? I hope they rot in jail too! Stay safe, mama!

they gave me 2 for my ex,its just a piece of paper though

chaotic.mind
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Wow... I'd go stay with someone until you can find a new place to go. What a nut job.
alt075
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:03 PM

This.

Quoting Anonymous: Didn't they give you a protective order? I hope they rot in jail too! Stay safe, mama!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 22, 2014 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope baby it's ok, and that you guys find a safe place. File for full custody and get them to relinquish his rights. I didn't read the other post so maybe you already did. I fear something like this with ds' bio dad so we moved across the country.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN