Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what should i do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

A few days ago my SO and I had a long talk about our relationship and we both agreed we need to change a few things to improve our relationship. He hasnt done anything he said he would do. Including helping me out more around the house and showing me more affection. The past 2 days he seems to have an attitude and seems to get annoyed whenever i talk to him. Hes out of the room and will be returning soon, do i go talk to him and explain my feelings or wait until he comes in here and tells me good night and then say something? Usually when i talk to him about my feelings we fight because he doesnt seem to hear what i say.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:34 PM

When he comes back in ask him if he remembers your talk the other day ? Ask him when he plans to start changing like he said he would. If he gets all pissy I would interrupt him and say Sorry I understand You are not going to ! Then mama decide if he is the right man for you !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:44 PM

before he left the room i said something to him about it and he said hes not trying to act like he is. i said yea you act like this during the week, idk if its work or lack of sleep or what but i dont treat him this way. i love him and dont want to give up just yet, im gonna try to talk to him again. thanks

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

When he comes back in ask him if he remembers your talk the other day ? Ask him when he plans to start changing like he said he would. If he gets all pissy I would interrupt him and say Sorry I understand You are not going to ! Then mama decide if he is the right man for you !

Sara-1989
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
It's been a few days for fuck's sake.
Mitchellgirl24
by Natalia! on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:46 PM
I would talk to him again and if nothing changes, i would start thinking if this relationship is worth it. Let him know that too, See where he stands.
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

before he left the room i said something to him about it and he said hes not trying to act like he is. i said yea you act like this during the week, idk if its work or lack of sleep or what but i dont treat him this way. i love him and dont want to give up just yet, im gonna try to talk to him again. thanks

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

If you think he really  is tired or stressed let it go for a day or so. Maybe go sit with him and rub his back or shoulders. I know when I do that for my husband it usually leads to him being more affectionate. Sometimes we women read more into stuff than whats there.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:48 PM
Kill him with kindness and give him some time. Don't say anything if it's going to cause an argument.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:50 PM

i changed everything he asked me to within hours of us talking. If he wants things to work it shouldnt take more than a day for him to show me that.

Quoting Sara-1989: It's been a few days for fuck's sake.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

ill try

Quoting Mitchellgirl24: I would talk to him again and if nothing changes, i would start thinking if this relationship is worth it. Let him know that too, See where he stands.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:51 PM
Maybe pestering him isn't going to work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:52 PM

i honestly dont believe the im tired and stressed bs, i thinks a mans way to avoid stuff. i laid my head on his shoulder and he didnt respond (when he was in here) idk

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

If you think he really  is tired or stressed let it go for a day or so. Maybe go sit with him and rub his back or shoulders. I know when I do that for my husband it usually leads to him being more affectionate. Sometimes we women read more into stuff than whats there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN