Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bahaha!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
There are four people in my home. DH, myself, our 24 year old DD. (Yes pays rent, works full time, engaged, will move out after wedding)

And our 20 year old DD. The 20 year old is well, hmmm, not the most approachable and nicest person. Think, barbie like cheerleader lesbian. With huge attitude.

So, DD, 20, comes out of her room and said "which one of you wrote dickhead in the dust on my TV". DH and I laughed, and said we definitely didn't. DD 24, says, "I did".

I laugh again and say, "did you really think it was me or your father?" She said "well I know I am an asshole, and I am sure I piss you off every day".

DH and I looked at each other, hmm, well, at least she is honest about who she is! LMAO!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jmonroe65355
by Bronze Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Wow...
rissat79
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:42 PM
I cracking up! Sounds like me and my mom and sister!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:43 PM
LOL!!
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Lol sounds like something one of me and ny siblings would do to each other.

My sister works up the road so I see her car all the time and will write or draw pictures in the dirt on her car or leave a note calling her some names. Not being mean though, we always do that to each other. And it's obvious who does it cause she knows my handwriting and will retaliate shortly after with ding dong ditchin me or leaving notes and hilariously inappropriate pictures.
JanineDeer
by Janine on Apr. 22, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Well she doesn't sound all that bad, then, she is keeping her sense of humor.

Corkie-
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:00 PM
Not sure what to say. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:36 AM
Thats funny and I love seeing siblings have such a great relationship.

Quoting mlg1989: Lol sounds like something one of me and ny siblings would do to each other.

My sister works up the road so I see her car all the time and will write or draw pictures in the dirt on her car or leave a note calling her some names. Not being mean though, we always do that to each other. And it's obvious who does it cause she knows my handwriting and will retaliate shortly after with ding dong ditchin me or leaving notes and hilariously inappropriate pictures.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 23, 2014 at 6:37 AM
She isn't all bad. Just the opposite of the rest of us. So we tease her. She is very very selfish.

Quoting JanineDeer:

Well she doesn't sound all that bad, then, she is keeping her sense of humor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN