Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wow, the audacity...

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:56 PM
  • 32 Replies

Today my mom called me to ask if I would be a cosigner for her girlfriend's daughter to get an apartment.

this is the same person my mom "replaced" me with when I turned her in for abusing me and going into foster care.  the same girl who called me a slut for being a teen mom.  the same girl who got pregnant by a boy because she was "curious" and then cried rape when she got pregnant with twins.  the whole lot of them has destroyed their credit (500 or below) due to chronic irresponsible choices which is why they can't do it.  she jumps jobs consistently.  instead of being independent she has fucked over every chance she got.  joined the navy then got pregnant before training because she didn't want to do it.  chose a for profit school then dropped out to change schools only to find out that she couldn'ttransfer until she paid her debts to the first school.  moves in with every girlfriend she can hook until they break up.... just irresponsible and unwise.  

i have always been the "different" one.  the black sheep, if you will.  Im quite proud of it because here I am at 24 with three kids, living in a $300,000 house, owner of two cars, running a business, just graduated college, a credit score of over 700... get my point?  

I cannot believe that after everything, after every bad name, after every time they called CPS on me for smoking pot (LMAO) that they have the AUDACITY to call me and ask me to cosign for her to get an apartment because her latest relationship failed to no surprise.  

the answer is FUCK NO & FUCK YOU!

i am not putting MY credit on the line.  I have worked too hard, sacrificed too much, made too many responsible choices, to throw it away because some just under 30 year old IDIOT needs help.  HAHAHAHA.  I'm really sorry that your 5 year old will have to suffer, K, but you made this fucking bed.  while you were out enjoying your 20s (with 3 kids, mind you) I was working my ass off in the army, at school and building a business to avoid situations so that my 9, 5 and 3 year olds wouldn't have to go through what your kid is.  and lets not even get started on the TWINS you abandoned with your mother because you didn't even want them because you are gay and just merely curious on the night they were conceived.  I think you are irresponsible and fucking stupid.  NO, you are not ruining my hard work.  NO, you are not destroying my fiscal responsibility.  NO you are NOT ruining my ability to buy whatever I want.  I have busted ass to get where I am while you splet around and partied your ass off.  you could have made better choices.  you could have worked for independence instead of finding "the one" (whatever the fuck that is).  you could have put away savings.  shit, you could have merely paid your bills LMAO.  The answer is no.  you are not ruiing what I have worked just because you are in a hard spot.  FIGHT your way out!  You will appreciate it so much more, and be so much more satisfied with yourself if you have to put in the time and effort like I did.  you made your bed.  SLEEP IN IT.

/rant

this was mostly just a vent.  answer if you must but i DGAF.  I can't get it out IRL.

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Okay, but why put your address up for these wackos?

Karma is a bitch and I'm glad you were able to repay them some!
PollyPockette
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:03 PM
We are moving anyway lol.

Quoting uhhnogirl: Okay, but why put your address up for these wackos?

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:04 PM
You should really take down your address. Other than that, I wouldn't sign for her either.
myflowerasd
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:04 PM
I don't blame you, I wouldn't either.
mom23heathens
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:05 PM
Yup!
LectioDivina
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:06 PM
Hugs
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:06 PM
Then why brag about it?

I get being pissed at your mom, angry, or whatever. But let go of the bitterness, too much energy wasted on her you know?

Quoting PollyPockette: We are moving anyway lol.

Quoting uhhnogirl: Okay, but why put your address up for these wackos?

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Take your address off here. NOW

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
You're crazy. Take your damn address down. Even if you are moving, it's easy to get your information from property records.
PollyPockette
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I did, I did!

Quoting Sparklepants747:

Take your address off here. NOW

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)