Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mom's Please Help!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:00 PM
  • 16 Replies

I am 20 weeks and 6 days pregnant with another baby girl.I was told that I had low amniotic fluids and can lead to complications if not monitored closely.I now have to get a sono done every month.Just to make sure things are going well. I've had 3 previous pregnancies and I've never experienced  this before.My kids are 10,7 and 5 and all went well.Have any of you had this issue during your pregnancy?Is there any advice you guys can give me perhaps that might help?

by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hismommy2010
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I did. But it wasn't caught until I was 2 weeks past the due date. So I don't know how long it had been like that. But they did ultra sounds to watch, and then ended up inducing me because I only had one pocket of fluid left and it wasn't safe for the baby.

I had a mid wife for prenatal care, so I don't know if that makes a difference on how things worked for me?

missymackie
by Mrs. Dixon on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Did they say why you have low fluid level? I believe mine was from low iron levels...make sure you're drinking a lot
LoveVenus
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:10 PM

They took blood work a test called Pappa or something they also said I have low hormones

Quoting missymackie: Did they say why you have low fluid level? I believe mine was from low iron levels...make sure you're drinking a lot

LoveVenus
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:56 AM

BUMP!

LoveVenus

BUMP!

LoveVenus

BUMP!

LoveVenus

BUMP!

LoveVenus

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
My 3rd child was born 12wks early due to server heart problems.My older 2 where healthy pregnancies. My 2 after him had no problems either. Lots of prayers
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 24, 2014 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't know, so here's a bump.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN