Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 7 yr old son wipes his s*** on walls!!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:12 PM
  • 48 Replies
Yup, you read that right, and I have no idea what to do about it. On more than one occasion I have found feces wiped off on my bathroom walls, sink, and cabinet. Each time my son admitted to having done it, but he says he doesn't know why. I asked him if it's because he's having a difficult time wiping and he said no. It's DISGUSTING! I tried explaining why it's dangerous to do that, how dirty it is, punishing him, making him clean it, etc. I'm at my wit's end! Do you guys have any suggestions?

ETA: For those asking, he has ADHD & ODD, but I don't consider that special needs like autism for ex.
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Make him wear a diaper until he can be trusted to take care of himself properly.
ninjakids
by Christina on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:14 PM
No idea, someone i know has a son who does this but he has autism,adhd, and odd.

Heres a bump
momof2girls220
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Maybe he is just grossed out when it gets on his hand. My dd completely freaks if she gets some on her
lunabella79
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:14 PM
He has ADHD and ODD.

Quoting ninjakids: No idea, someone i know has a son who does this but he has autism,adhd, and odd.

Heres a bump
danijean
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Make him clean it? I dunno glad I don't have this problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Watch him when he goes to the bathroom? He may be embarrassed enough after a couple times he'll stop doing it
lunabella79
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:15 PM
That could be it, but how the heck is he getting that much poop on his hand?!

Quoting momof2girls220: Maybe he is just grossed out when it gets on his hand. My dd completely freaks if she gets some on her
lunabella79
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I have, every single time.

Quoting danijean: Make him clean it? I dunno glad I don't have this problem.
ninjakids
by Christina on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:15 PM
Hm. She has him on a list for a program that is supposedly specially for that (according to a post she made the other night).

Quoting lunabella79: He has ADHD and ODD.

Quoting ninjakids: No idea, someone i know has a son who does this but he has autism,adhd, and odd.

Heres a bump
momof2girls220
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe he goes throughh the tp when he wipes.

Quoting lunabella79: That could be it, but how the heck is he getting that much poop on his hand?!

Quoting momof2girls220: Maybe he is just grossed out when it gets on his hand. My dd completely freaks if she gets some on her
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)