Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So f****n livid *update*

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:04 PM
  • 12 Replies
So fucking livid today I knew something was wrong as soon as my son got off the bus. My 9 year old son got punched in the face today by the kid that has been bullying him. My son is autistic and has been getting bullied all year, no I don't consider him a special snowflake he gets no special treatment at home and name calling is part of life. But when another child assaults my child it becomes a whole new ball game. This is the 3rd time since October that my son has been assaulted and the school refuses to do anything every time I go talk to the school I'm told it is being handled. I have another meeting at the school in the morning about today's incident. I filed a police report last night.

Went up to the school today and got the same damn run around, called the school board and got more excuses about overcrowding when asked what happened to zero tolerance. Luckily our lease is ending in june so we are looking at houses in the county next to us so we can move our children over there. I shouldn't have to fear for my child's safety everyday that I send him to school.
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommyof1gal1boy
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

FUCK THAT! IDC HOW OLD THE OTHER CHILD IS! FILE A REPORT ON THE LITTLE JERK!

TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:11 PM
3 moms liked this
If it's the same child doing the bullying I would be calling the cops and pressing charges
JalynSpoon
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Call the school board. Tell them that they either take care of this or you will have every news station in the city covering your story & you will make sure to rip them a new asshole on TV. Also, call the Cops. See what your rights are if the school is doing nothing. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:11 PM

you need to make a police report. then you call your bus company also. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:12 PM
File a police report against the child and the school. Watch how fast they react.
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Police time.  Sorry mama :(

ppedone
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:14 PM
The first thing I did after making sure he was alright and didn't need stitches and take pictures to document the injury. I called our local police and put in a statement. No reason to call the bus company being everything has occurred on school campus.
ambrossious2000
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:15 PM

When that happened to my son, some one told me to call the cops. I would file a report with the cops especially if it keeps happening. We ended up moving. It was really really bad. Sorry to hear that, I would  not let it go if I were you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:20 PM
I'd file a police report! That's assault brotha!
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:25 PM

Call the police and file a report and press charges. That was assault.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN