Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Earliest Memory

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How young do you remember having your earliest memory?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 23, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
hopeandglory53
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:43 AM

I wanna say 2 or 3 years old.

curvygurl1912
by Renee on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:43 AM
I remember very little from before age 5 or 6.
inspain
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:46 AM

I vaguely remember taking the pots and pans out of the cabinets.  I remember pink footed pyjamas.  I'm told that I was about 20 months at that point.  

I remember, clearly, my mother dragging me out from under my bed, screaming, to make me wear white tights with a red velvet dress.  I hated her for it and at the Christmas party, I made a hole in the tights and tore them open.  I was three.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:47 AM

Like 2 or so? I remember I was going to run away and I was packing my bottles in a suitcase.

myperfect4inok
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:49 AM
I was about 3 and my biological mom was screaming at me to hurry up and get in the car. I ran towards the car and she opened the door and I busted my head opened. She took me to the ER and they were trying to hold me down so I could get stitches and I kept screaming, I want my daddy.
Bubsy
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:52 AM

3/4 and they were not good memories. 

valkay
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:55 AM
3 1/2. My brother told me to run or he would throw darts at me. I ran and he stuck 2 in one leg and 3 in the other. I remember crying and saying you told me to run or you would throw them. He said if I told you I was going to throw them you would not have run and I wanted a moving target..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:55 AM
Being in a police interrogation room accusing my bio dad of sexual abuse. My mom takes me out to the car afterward, slaps me across the face and calls me a liar.

Buuut, then proceeds to use this against him to force him to relinquish his parental rights. So idk. Confusing.
BIMOM21
by Andi on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:00 AM
4/5, might have been 3. I busted my little sister's head open by throwing a brick at her.
aehutmacher
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:03 AM
I was probably four and I remember saying "ass" while riding in the back seat of my parents' car. My mom looked at me and said "what did you say?" And I said "nothing". That's all I remember.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN