Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dude, crystal...

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:45 PM
  • 64 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Quartz!

I love crystals and the energy they bring.

So when I bought this property I found some very large amounts of quartz all over the property. This assured me that we had made a good decision, and that this house was filled with good vibes... these are just a couple of the ones still outside, I have brought many of the smaller pieces inside and placed them on the window sills as door frames. the smallest one, in the pics, I found just today, we purchased this property 8 years ago and I am still find new pieces...the coolest is the cluster by far.

For those who don't know...

Quartz crystal points and quartz crystal clusters should be in every home to bring harmony to the life force in the home. Quartz crystals are used for:
Healing
Meditation
Chakra Balancing
Protection
Changing bad vibrations
Quartz crystals are used in expanding the mind to touch the spirit world. Crystals are used to enhance the beneficial life force. Crystal water (water that a quartz crystal has been placed) has been drunk for its healthy benefits for centuries.
Some people think crystals are new age. How can something that has been used since cave living man be new age?
It has been said Atlantis was destroyed by the incorrect use of quartz crystals.

What's your favorite? I love rose quartz, smokey quartz, amethyst, amber and jade.
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My "crystal" collection. I love crystals, all rocks really. Its something I got from my mom. Anyways ive always loved digging through rocks and finding pretty ones. A lot of them around here have small crystals. My 5 yo now finds me any white shiny rock, runs up to me and says "mommy i found you a crystal"
the_dude
by abides on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
The dude abumps
teensrmyworld
by Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

lucky you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I got into crystals and minerals a couple years ago. The whole family is into it, we have thousands between tumbles, rocks and specimens. I did a crystal chakra balancing today :)
the_dude
by abides on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:55 PM
That's adorable, my son is the same, he has loved the cluster since he was an infant, when he doesn't feel well, he will go and sit with it on his lap.

Mind you I never told him about the how quartz is cleansing stone, until recently. He just has always taken to it. He finds me pretty rocks and he insists I carry them in a felt bag in my purse. :D

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Mobile Photo

My "crystal" collection. I love crystals, all rocks really. Its something I got from my mom. Anyways ive always loved digging through rocks and finding pretty ones. A lot of them around here have small crystals. My 5 yo now finds me any white shiny rock, runs up to me and says "mommy i found you a crystal"
the_dude
by abides on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:57 PM
No way! me too!

Quoting Anonymous: I got into crystals and minerals a couple years ago. The whole family is into it, we have thousands between tumbles, rocks and specimens. I did a crystal chakra balancing today :)
rgba
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Neat. I'm a rock nerd too. What state are you in?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
curvygurl1912
by Renee on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Amethyst is my favorite at the moment. I collect gemstones and crystals. My ex fil lives in Washington and I live in Kentucky, we send each other cool stones we find a few times a year.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh, it's crazy. I can't believe how we all got into it, like we're all obsessed. I actually had to go out and get a part time job to afford it. I recently purchased a couple pieces from the meteor that crashed in Russia last year. They're as big as the eraser on a pencil and cost about $50. Our biggest piece is a chunk of rare Australian Green Selenite - it was $360. Dh bought that one - I almost passed out.

Quoting the_dude: No way! me too!

Quoting Anonymous: I got into crystals and minerals a couple years ago. The whole family is into it, we have thousands between tumbles, rocks and specimens. I did a crystal chakra balancing today :)
UpsideDown
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Very interesting. I've never thought about how they could be used. Or what they were used for. I've loved finding them ever since I was a little kid. I love the pinkish ones. The rose quartz. 

And I always loved those rocks you get at the museum that you break open and inside they are all glittery and pretty. Beautiful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)