Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Passed relatives

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:58 PM
  • 32 Replies
Share your stories if you've had a relative who has passed visit you and left you a message

Df grandma just passed, after day 1of her wake he had a dream of her, she told him to "do good, do right" repeated it until he replied to her and she went away

It means a lot to me she said that to him, it hit him hard the death and I don't see him show true feelings often in that sense. He's been struggling this year with his inner demons so I hope this helps him , it made me cry hearing about it

When I was 7 I had a dream of my uncle who had passed when I was 5, he told me to not be sad that he is ok and happy. He asked if I would go with but I said no, he left, we were in a bright white place,

If you don't believe in this stuff no bashing, I am agnostic , I do believe the dead do visit in dreams that it isn't just something made up in your mind
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:01 AM

That is an awesome story, thanks for sharing. I have not had any of those experiences but I would love to.

rwcw89
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww they're strange and very lifelike the dreams. It takes a min to realize who you were speaking to. I don't wish passing relatives to anyone but since it's a part of life I do hope you get some sort of closure and final words with one. My grandpa visits my grandma often in dreams and life (yea I believe in spirits too). Soon after he died we were at the table, about the time he would come home from the gun range the door alarm went off (house alarm beep when someone opens the door)... Only issue? The door was closed . I also saw him the day after he passed , I wasn't there when he died but I had his outfit pegged when he visited me doing my hair, I saw his reflection in the mirror of him walking towards me... Freaked me out lol

Quoting Lindalou907:

That is an awesome story, thanks for sharing. I have not had any of those experiences but I would love to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:13 AM
My mom died in July, still waiting for a message....
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:14 AM
I'm sorry for your loss <3 I'm sure it'll happen when you most need it , that seems to be the trend at least in my experiences

Quoting Anonymous: My mom died in July, still waiting for a message....
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:16 AM
For a while after my,dad passed i had dreams about him. Always different but he always said the same thing. I love you, tell everyone i love them do. Im fine i promise and im happy. I always woke up crying.

Also he passed in jan 2009 i gave birth in spet 2010 to my oldest. I have my dads picture and shiva ribbon in a locket. That i,wear sometime. Ods wanted to see what was in it so i showed him. He looked at the picture and said thats grandpa. I NEVER told him about my,dad let alone show him a picture. He said,grandpa watches over me. Ever since then i have believed he is my kids gardian angel. And hes always with us.
morrigan914
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to see if I can find the link to my old post...
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Aww :-) it's crazy how kids can pick up on that

Quoting Hanab818: For a while after my,dad passed i had dreams about him. Always different but he always said the same thing. I love you, tell everyone i love them do. Im fine i promise and im happy. I always woke up crying.

Also he passed in jan 2009 i gave birth in spet 2010 to my oldest. I have my dads picture and shiva ribbon in a locket. That i,wear sometime. Ods wanted to see what was in it so i showed him. He looked at the picture and said thats grandpa. I NEVER told him about my,dad let alone show him a picture. He said,grandpa watches over me. Ever since then i have believed he is my kids gardian angel. And hes always with us.
Mom-to-2kids
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:20 AM
2 moms liked this
When I was pregnant with my son, it was a whole mess. I found out he had fetal hydrops,
And at 28w my amniotic sac was leaking. After going to 2 hospitals in 2 days because they weren't equipt to handle his condition. I finally found one that was. Problem was they didn't want to prolong life of him after birth. So after being there almost a week, I was sleeping and woke up cause I heard my dads voice. He told me "don't worry panda bear, everything will be ok, everything will be fine" and for the first time since getting his diagnosis I felt at peace. The next day I was told I would no longer receive care there, since i refused medical advice. I was transferred and to make a long story short, after having a diagnosis that carried about a 10% survival, my son is alive 8 years later.
Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I know he still talks about him,but not as much. The other night there was apparently a monster in his room,he woke up crying for me. So i went in asked what was wrog and he said there was a monster and grandpa got rid of it but he wanted a hug. I ALWAYS cry when he says that kind of stuff. My dad wanted boys, but got 2 girls. And he was never around to actually hold his grandsons.

Quoting rwcw89: Aww :-) it's crazy how kids can pick up on that

Quoting Hanab818: For a while after my,dad passed i had dreams about him. Always different but he always said the same thing. I love you, tell everyone i love them do. Im fine i promise and im happy. I always woke up crying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)