Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Working moms may possibly be insecure about their parenting skills

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:13 AM
  • 10 Replies

So based on that full time nanny to avoid raising and caring for your kids I thought maybe that lady just has insecurities about parenting. Then thought about working moms ya know, afterall, they work to avoid raising their kids (SAHM view not all but some).

Thoughts?

BTW Im a working mom.

by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:16 AM

BUMP!

Childofares
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:18 AM

I'm a better Mom to my child because I'm a working Mom. Anyone that disagrees with my life choices can eat a dick.

Steph84FL
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Naw It was just a perk directly linked to providing a roof over my child head
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:19 AM

I was a working mom while my kids were younger, (they are now either teens or young adult) and I still to this day believe I raised my kids. With the help of baby sitters and teachers. 

I have never been insecure about my parenting skills.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:19 AM

do they have instructions how to properly cook a dick>?

Quoting Childofares:

I'm a better Mom to my child because I'm a working Mom. Anyone that disagrees with my life choices can eat a dick.

Childofares
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:19 AM

I'm sure Pinterest has some tips. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

do they have instructions how to properly cook a dick>?

Quoting Childofares:

Shanners19
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Um. No I'm a working mom and I think it makes me an overall fantastic mother for providing for them. Its certainly not to avoid raising them. I do that too.
disneymom2two
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:23 AM

I'm a special ed teacher so I am a working mom who happens to have an awesome schedule.  I work because I enjoy living in a nice area in town with a good school system, I like having my bills paid up to date, I like being able to buy what I want pretty much when it comes to food and not have to have pasta every night by the end of the month.  I like being able to afford extracurriculars for my kids (at the moment that would be high school track and town rec soccer for my son and gymnastics and acro classes for my daughter), the occasional vacation (not doing anything big this year because next year we want to go to somewhere special), and participate in hobbies like scrapbooking or moms night outs with the moms group I belong to.  I'm pretty secure in my parenting abilities in that I'm raising a 15 and an 8 year old who, while they aren't perfect seeing as they are children and not robots after all, are productive, healthy, friendly, intelligent, respectful children.

prettymomma1204
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:25 AM
I'm a great mom but bills have to be paid. Ds loves the ladies that care for him during the day. I am well aware that they are helping me raise him. He's a lucky kid.
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:27 AM
I'm a working mom but my DH is a sahd so clearly he's a better parent... though he forgot to pick them up from school on their half day. But neither here nor there lol (don't worry, I knew he'd forget so I was prepared, my kids weren't left at school)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN