Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what is the rudest awaking ever you had????

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:42 AM
  • 57 Replies
The rudest awaking to happen to me yet so far was when my hubby and I were asleep . which our cat stretch would sleep with us also under the covers between us . well I was woken up by getting bit hard in the temple area of my face I was screaming when my eyes adjusted to the light thinking it was my cat gone mad. I looked and was starring at my then s/o and he is freaking out. He drew blood by biteing me. He had a dream that a hand was coming out from the dark and grabbing him so he bit it. But it was my face. I had a perfect bite mark scabbed up and all from him . my now husband and I still laugh at this when we think of it. Damn that was a very rude awaking if any.
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this
My 75 pound Doberman jumped on me at like 2am while she was play fighting with my 10 pound chiwinnie. I was so pissed off because they both were supposed to be locked up before my husband left for work. Yeah I called him up and flipped out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I was headbutted in the face by a toddler. Oh and one time, I have no idea why, but I rolled out of bed and woke myself up with a night table to the face.

I've never rolled out of bed before or since that incident. It was very weird. I had a big bruise on my cheekbone from it.
polkaspots
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this
My father poured water in my ear from the bottle I used to keep next to my bed.
I cried and locked myself in the bathroom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
facethetruth2b
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:47 AM
That is mean. I would have cried to.

Quoting polkaspots: My father poured water in my ear from the bottle I used to keep next to my bed.
facethetruth2b
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:48 AM
Yes had that happen to me with the head to the face from both of my kids separate incidents but Dane that is a rude one also ... Thought the bite to the face topped it.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I was headbutted in the face by a toddler. Oh and one time, I have no idea why, but I rolled out of bed and woke myself up with a night table to the face.

I've never rolled out of bed for or since that incident. It was very weird. I had a big bruise on my cheekbone from it.
polkaspots
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:49 AM
Second rudest would be when ds woke me up by biting my ass. The ac was on and he climbed into bed with me to nurse, but it was laying on my stomach. After he fell asleep using my ass as a pillow he bit me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
facethetruth2b
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:50 AM
Haha sorry to laugh but you will laugh at this one. My cat stretch when we first got him I was asleep and woke up to a knoted head of shit in my hair round 3am that little fuc**r shit in my hair. I was pissed to the max.

Quoting mommyof11050307: My 75 pound Doberman jumped on me at like 2am while she was play fighting with my 10 pound chiwinnie. I was so pissed off because they both were supposed to be locked up before my husband left for work. Yeah I called him up and flipped out.
polkaspots
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:50 AM
I didn't know what was going on. It was like I was broken or something, I had no preprogrammed reaction to that.

Quoting facethetruth2b: That is mean. I would have cried to.

Quoting polkaspots: My father poured water in my ear from the bottle I used to keep next to my bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
facethetruth2b
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:51 AM
A good bite to the ass. Lol ...

Quoting polkaspots: Second rudest would be when ds woke me up by biting my ass. The ac was on and he climbed into bed with me to nurse, but it was laying on my stomach. After he fell asleep using my ass as a pillow he bit me.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:51 AM
That sucks. Was he generally mean or was this a one time type thing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)