Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are you looking forward to?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 340 Replies
2 moms liked this
It can be big or small.

I'm looking forward to this whole summer. I'm finally getting married, I'm going to see one of my favorite artists in concert and I'm getting a book signed by one of my favorite authors! It's going to be awesome.

Please feel free to share what you're looking forward to.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:54 PM
4 moms liked this
I just had surgery for endometriosis on Monday and I'm hoping it means I will now be able to get pregnant, so I'm excited about the possibility!
bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Emmett's going to be baptized next weekend. Warrior dash next month...a whole open summer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:55 PM
That's great! I wish you the best of luck!

Quoting Anonymous: I just had surgery for endometriosis on Monday and I'm hoping it means I will now be able to get pregnant, so I'm excited about the possibility!
RheaF
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
SUMMER BREAK!!!

Sorry, that was a bit excited, lol. I homeschool and this will be our first year taking the entire summer off(we typically school year round). We are all very ready for the long break :)
bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Best wishes mama.

Quoting Anonymous: I just had surgery for endometriosis on Monday and I'm hoping it means I will now be able to get pregnant, so I'm excited about the possibility!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:56 PM
That sounds nice and the dash sounds fun. I've never done anything like that.

Quoting bcoll:

Emmett's going to be baptized next weekend. Warrior dash next month...a whole open summer.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:57 PM
That is awesome! Have a blast.

Quoting RheaF: SUMMER BREAK!!!

Sorry, that was a bit excited, lol. I homeschool and this will be our first year taking the entire summer off(we typically school year round). We are all very ready for the long break :)
mommaofALT
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:57 PM
3 moms liked this

I am looking forward to July. I am due then with my surrogate baby. I am so ready to have him and give him to his mommy and daddy (my sister and brother in law). :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Thank you! And congratulations to you on getting married! Sounds like you'll have a great summer.

Quoting Anonymous: That's great! I wish you the best of luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 1:57 PM
Thank you!

Quoting bcoll:

Best wishes mama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)