Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update 2 (ETA) tonight, I am going to confess to my husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 535 Replies
8 moms liked this

that I purposely trapped him. 

We have been married 8 years and love each other very much. We met 9 years ago and started having sex one month after dating. I moved in after dating for 4 months, and shortly afterwards, I began purposely trying to get pregnant. we had always use condoms, until one day I told him he no longer needed to because I had gotten on Birth Conrol. We had talks of having children before, but he would tell me he didnt want kids until he was 30 (at that time he was 26 and I was 20). Well, I knew I was ready and I knew he was the one, so I lied about the BC so that he would stop using condoms. I got pregnant 2 months later.

Because I was pregnant, we agreed to get marry, and did so at the courthouse when dd was 3 weeks old.

Fast forward 8 years, and we are happily married with 3 children! He has never known the truth, and I plan on telling him tonight 

Update: We are on our way  to drop kids off at my sisters,  then headed  to dinner. I honestly had not prepared myself for  the possible back lash, until reading your comments. Despite  this, I've decided  that I need  to do  this. If he would have never married me  had I not gotten pregnant, I want  to know. If he never planned on me having his children had  this not happened, I want  to know. Not  to mention, I do feel guilty and I believe he needs  to know  the  truth. I was so sure of myself until I made this post. Now I don t know how I feel...besides petrified

Update 2: we went to dinner last night and had a great time. Someone on here told me to feel him out first, so I joked about what our DD was meant to be here because God knew that we belonged together? He agreed that all things happen for a reason, so I took that as my cue to tel him the truth.
He laughed about it and wasn't upset at all. He looked really confused, but we just joked and finished our dinner. I felt a huge burden off of my shoulders and so happy he has a forgiving heart!

Until We got in the car....

He just got silent. I tried speaking to him and he wouldn't even look at me. I tried asking him what was wrong and he told me "it's not like I care how he feels". We got the kids, went home, and while I was taking a shower he left. His mother called and told me he was there and wanted to know why and I couldn't bring myself to tell her that I am a despicable human. I texted him all night and he did not respond, but I know it's because his phone is off.

I may delete this post very soon. I don't know if I can emotionally keep you all updated I'm sorry

ETA: he just called. His phone was dead. He is on his way home to get ready for work. I asked him if he was leaving me and he said no. I asked him if we could talk about this, and he said no. I asked him to please tell me what he wants me to do, and he told me to just leave him alone right now.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
areid1023
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

eep!

polkaspots
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:42 PM
That's terrible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoch86
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck with that

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM
28 moms liked this

Don't tell him. He will feel betrayed that your married life was based on lies. 

Edit: You are a horrible person. That's such a nasty thing to do to someone. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM
3 moms liked this
You really shouldn't.
Heisenberg
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sure that will go swimmingly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM
Ummm.....
ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:43 PM
15 moms liked this
Lmao record it and post the video. I wanna see what his face looks like when he realizes the woman he loved betrayed and deceived him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:44 PM
5 moms liked this
You are a horrible person and are lucky that this plan didn't back fire. Don't be surprised if he gets pissed and leaves. Your whole marriage is based on a epic lie. Shame on you and pos women like you
billiejo79
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)