Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ETA: Why do people who have blue eyed children

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1243 Replies
45 moms liked this
Think that their children are exceptionally beautiful?

"Blue eyed this, blue eyed that"
I just don't get it. Being beautiful is not contingent on whether or not your eyes are blue.

Blue eyed people are not more desirable.

I just don't get it

ETA: wow, did this post seriously blow the hell up like this? Let me make a quick few points

1) for all those who are lame and saying I am jealous, seriously need to work on your reading comprehension skills. My whole point of the post is that beautiful children/people are beautiful REGARDLESS of eye color. My point, is that having blue eyes does not give you or your child a first class ticket to a modeling contract. All of the ones saying I'm jealous are the EXACT reason for this post. Implying that I am jealous is insinuating that blue eyes are something WORTH being jealous over...as if it is some highly sought after phenomenon. Lol why would anyone be jealous over a feature no one has control over? Lol I'm far from jealous because I do not believe that blue eyes are the only beautiful eye color, nor do I believe that the color of your eyes have anything to do with a persons beauty.

2) I'm not sure if you guys just skipped right the hell over the word "EXCEPTIONALLY", but again you are missing the point. Of course you think your child is beautiful, but my point is that many people think tht blue eyed children are EXCEPTIONALLY beautiful, meaning they are way over the means of standard beauty, simply because of their blue eyes. Yes, everyone thinks there children are beautiful, but to be exceptionally beautiful is not the same, and it is common for those who have blue eyed children, to believe as if there child is a unique previous gem tht measures off the charts in beauty.

3) for those saying that they never ever heard such a thing and that I'm basically pulling this observation out of thin air...just simply read these comments.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:00 PM
5 moms liked this
I've noticed that too. All of my girls have green.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:00 PM

Me neither.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:00 PM
89 moms liked this
Maybe because they think their kid's eyes are beautiful?
cybcm
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:00 PM
4 moms liked this

1/5 of mine has blue eyes.
Never thought she was any more 'beautiful' than my other kids. They're all beautiful to me.
I don't think I've ever drawn attention to her eyes before.

MommeeTo4
by &1more on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:01 PM
64 moms liked this
All parents think that, I don't think eye color matters
cinnamonkiti
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:01 PM
35 moms liked this

For me, the fact that my daughter has blue eyes means that she has her father's eyes. I love that.

But I don't think that blue eyes are exceptional. I do find them easier to get "lost in" though.

MelissaBabeh14
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:01 PM
10 moms liked this
Who cares?
KristinD1988
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:01 PM
14 moms liked this

I have blue eyes and to be honest, I was an ugly baby haha. I don't think blue eyed means more beautiful. Nor do I feel hair color, skin color or anything makes a baby or anybody more beautiful. A cute kid is a cute kid haha.

Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:02 PM
9 moms liked this
I just love blue eyes. I don't think my son is handsome because of his eye color, it is just a coincidence that he has blue eyes and is handsome
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 24, 2014 at 6:02 PM
7 moms liked this
One of mine has blue eyes and the other has hazel both of my children are gorgeous
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN