Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

34 pounds since January.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies
28 moms liked this

In January I started working out again. When I started I weighed 212 pounds. I just did my weekly weigh and I'm down to 178 pounds. That's 34 pounds! I've been working my butt off. Every time I loose a little more it's making my goal of 170 by June a little more plausible.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome!
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Woohoo girl!

carrollq21
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!!!! That's great, u should be proud of yourself. What are you doing differently??
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Actually all I'm doing is exercising. I already had a good diet. But with my metabolism I have to eat well and exercise. I gained a lot after I had my merina put in. And then medical problems laid me out for several years. They finally fixed my medicines for it and I had my tubes tied so I got the iud is out. 

Quoting carrollq21: Congrats!!!!! That's great, u should be proud of yourself. What are you doing differently??

loves2bemom
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:06 PM
That's awesome, how are you doing it. What type of diet or exercise.
Talienas
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Great job!!
loves2bemom
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great, I have been working out too and eating better since Jan. I have lost 10 lbs. which to the scale does not seem like a lot but I am also building muscle. I started crossfit as if Feb. I will tell you that it gets frustrating and want to quit. Keep up the good work
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Lots of fruit and veggies. Lots of pork and chicken. Easy on the bread and noodles. More rices. Cut out most fried foods. Plus I eat smaller meals and small snacks. I didn't completely cut out soda or sweets, I just don't allow myself that much. The sweets is usually where my diet failed but this time I've stuck with it more than a year. As for exercise I walk about 9 miles a week and use a stationary bike and 'ride'about 6 miles a week. Plus swim half a mile a week. I have to be careful with the exercise because of medical issues. So it's all low impact.

Quoting loves2bemom: That's awesome, how are you doing it. What type of diet or exercise.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Thank you.

Quoting loves2bemom: That's great, I have been working out too and eating better since Jan. I have lost 10 lbs. which to the scale does not seem like a lot but I am also building muscle. I started crossfit as if Feb. I will tell you that it gets frustrating and want to quick. Keep up the good work

DuchessScrat
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

High Five!  I bet your BMI dropped a full notch or two also.  It must feel good :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)