Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am now glad my niece is GONE!

Posted by   + Show Post

So she turned seventeen last Saturday and three days before that she snuck out the effing window, told people we kicked her out and shit hit the fan. After reading her phone I discovered she had a lot of dark things going on (two lives). From having fuck buddies, her mom calling her out of school to meet with fuck buddies, random guys she texts to to gain sympathy or attention, hating on my family, having nothing nice tos ay about my family, lying, sneaking, getting and taking ritalin from someone at school, smoking pot during lunch, sneaking around with guys around the house, in her room... oh it goes on and on. Then my eight year old told me that on the few days they had no school hubby and I both work (I work only mornings) but when she was asked to watch the eight year old for a few hours I guess she took off got back before one of us did. She was also smoking in the bedroom. How the hell did we not smell that?

Ya, as much as I wanted to help her, all the shit she pulled, the lies she told the betrayal and no intentions of even caring Im glad she is gone.

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Sh ehas caused so much emotional stress by Tuesday I called in sick because I could hardly breathe and hadnt slept in days. I did go to the school to express concerns about the things I found on her phone. Doesnt sound like they are going to do much. Sad. All I asked was they please fur the love of pugs get her some help! But then again, whats the point if she doesnt want the help...

Right now Im still mad at her, Im not one to hold grudges or anything but messign with my family is something im not going to just get over right away... Ill never trust her again though.

But ya, Im glad we found out now verses another year or so...

Quoting Anonymous: I was ready to say something snarky to you honestly, but after reading that? I'd like to offer you a hug. I hope to God she gets on the right path before she gets knocked up, addicted to hard drugs, ends up with a abusive boy, or all of the above. Prayers/good thoughts are going out to you and your family.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:10 AM

She would have been gone after the very first stunt she pulled with me....... You were too damn nice

HaveFaith1215
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:10 AM
Gdamn
I would have flipped my shit and probably went to jail.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:11 AM

well that is why it all went to hell because I was catching on and collecting the evidence. That didnt fly well with her. Oh well. But I was shocked how MUCH she was doing, and how much she lied, omg I think every day all day was nothing but a fucking lie! crazy

Quoting Short_cake88:

I'm glad you're a no bullshit person. She really could've fucked your family dynamic up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:12 AM
I understand. My 18 year old niece has been giving everyone a hard time lately. I got her into therapy and I hope it helps but her moods are so high and low. One day she's a good kid, the next she's doing stupid crap! Ugh. Let's hope these young ladies get it together.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

we gave her a chance and equal opportunity to make the right choices. She took it for granted by acting selfish. I understand she has some obvious ISSUES and problems but everyone has an opportunity to make the right choices if they want to. They say where there is will there is a way when it comes to teens being bad, well I say the same if they want to be good.

But ya, we took in a lot and then I just had it and started taking shit away (no more walks, walking to the bus, picking her up from school/work) fucking flipped the shit man!

Quoting Sassy762:

She would have been gone after the very first stunt she pulled with me....... You were too damn nice

Famousglm714
by Gina on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Quoting proudmommy690: I don't blame you at all. I'd be happy she's gone too.
Famousglm714
by Gina on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Quoting proudmommy690: I don't blame you at all. I'd be happy she's gone too.
SitaStJames
by *Sita* on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:15 AM

I guess I would be a horrible person when I say that she would no longer be my neice. I would not claim her as family at all. That isnt someone I would want others to know was related to me and my children. I dont blame you one bit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:16 AM

I was like that as a teen but my parents were meth addicts and I was stuck with them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)