Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am now glad my niece is GONE!

Posted by   + Show Post

So she turned seventeen last Saturday and three days before that she snuck out the effing window, told people we kicked her out and shit hit the fan. After reading her phone I discovered she had a lot of dark things going on (two lives). From having fuck buddies, her mom calling her out of school to meet with fuck buddies, random guys she texts to to gain sympathy or attention, hating on my family, having nothing nice tos ay about my family, lying, sneaking, getting and taking ritalin from someone at school, smoking pot during lunch, sneaking around with guys around the house, in her room... oh it goes on and on. Then my eight year old told me that on the few days they had no school hubby and I both work (I work only mornings) but when she was asked to watch the eight year old for a few hours I guess she took off got back before one of us did. She was also smoking in the bedroom. How the hell did we not smell that?

Ya, as much as I wanted to help her, all the shit she pulled, the lies she told the betrayal and no intentions of even caring Im glad she is gone.

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:17 AM

I was like that as a teen but my parents were meth addicts and I was stuck with them.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Hopefully she turns her life around before something bad happens.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:20 AM
Girl's gonna have a wide-set vagina by the time she is 20.

Glad you stood your ground. 15 years from now she will look back and see you were trying to help her. Hopefully she will say thank you and apologize.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:33 AM

I dunno dont get me wrong I dont hate her but at this point she fails to try to change after being taken in over and over. its time to let her fall. I hate watching it but sometimes you just gotta let em go.

As for later in life I dunno... She is really messed up dude

Quoting ame85: Girl's gonna have a wide-set vagina by the time she is 20. Glad you stood your ground. 15 years from now she will look back and see you were trying to help her. Hopefully she will say thank you and apologize.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:35 AM

I confess that was my first reaction. After talking to her counselor and the school they have talked me out of being that bitter.... Im still mad and they understand. Im not one that holds extreme grudges but Im also not going to go out of my way and pretend either. I wont just forget either LOL.

Time will tell. I told mother if the time comes she is in grave danger or something Ill give her a TEMP place to stay until she goes to a shelter or whatever but never agian will I give her the same opportunity she just turned down.

Quoting SitaStJames:

I guess I would be a horrible person when I say that she would no longer be my neice. I would not claim her as family at all. That isnt someone I would want others to know was related to me and my children. I dont blame you one bit.

purplerobin
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Yikes, what a nightmare. Make sure she has no way back in your house!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:40 AM

she still has the house keys. Little does she know hubby changed the locks LOL

Quoting purplerobin:

purplerobin
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:41 AM

Videotape her tantrum and the police hauling her off and post it!!! muahaha!!!!!!!!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting purplerobin:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Oh yeah, I have been there. The year before we got married, my husband's ds18 came to live with us. What a fuckin nightmare. Not bad like your niece, but disrespectful, anti-social, wouldn't help around the house, fought us on every little thing, etc... We're in an apartment and saving for a house here expected us to just up and move to a bigger place because he had to share a room with ds13. Well he took off and went back to his home state because we wouldn't move, leaving all his stuff (I did the world's biggest happy dance, because it was affecting our relationship) and the fucker expected us to ship it to him! A mattress, weights, Xbox, plasma TV...HAHAHA! DH made him make the 16 hour round trip to get it. Plus, he walked away from a GOOD JOB that dh got for him, 30k/yr with benefits, and joked about it on Facebook.

After he left we found out that he'd used my debit card (how did he get the number?!) to play WoW. Also we don't use the computer often so I use a Cricket USB and activate it when I need to...well he took it and changed the registration to his name and somehow arranged to have it billed to him, but never paid it, so when I went to reactivate it, I couldn't, I had to buy a new one. He didn't pay his car insurance so we keep getting collections notices, as well as bank overdraft notices. He never changed his address which is how we found out he got popped for Minor in Possession. He told dh he paid the fine...he didn't. Just got the notice that his license is suspended. Now he's begging to come back here and dh said NO WAY.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:44 AM

her shit is gone so she wont be back. She tried to tell people she was scared of us. What the hell ever.

Quoting purplerobin:

Videotape her tantrum and the police hauling her off and post it!!! muahaha!!!!!!!!

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting purplerobin:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)