Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am now glad my niece is GONE!

Posted by   + Show Post

So she turned seventeen last Saturday and three days before that she snuck out the effing window, told people we kicked her out and shit hit the fan. After reading her phone I discovered she had a lot of dark things going on (two lives). From having fuck buddies, her mom calling her out of school to meet with fuck buddies, random guys she texts to to gain sympathy or attention, hating on my family, having nothing nice tos ay about my family, lying, sneaking, getting and taking ritalin from someone at school, smoking pot during lunch, sneaking around with guys around the house, in her room... oh it goes on and on. Then my eight year old told me that on the few days they had no school hubby and I both work (I work only mornings) but when she was asked to watch the eight year old for a few hours I guess she took off got back before one of us did. She was also smoking in the bedroom. How the hell did we not smell that?

Ya, as much as I wanted to help her, all the shit she pulled, the lies she told the betrayal and no intentions of even caring Im glad she is gone.

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Replies (81-83):
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Quoting proudmommy690: I don't blame you at all. I'd be happy she's gone too.
N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Hopefully she'll become more reasonable in her early 20s. A lot if brain development happens that has to do with critical thinking and reasoning. As long as she doesn't seriously screw her life up between now and then...

Quoting thetrollcat:

I agree. She is too angry to see past her failings.

Quoting N_maricle: Some people just don't want to be helped. It sounds like you tried your best.

2littledaisies
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Yes I agree. It did suck as the aunt I felt like it was out of my hands.. My sister was in lala land.. My niece had OD before and she didn't fight to keep her in rehab and I just sat back and watched and kept thinking. One can only go though this for so long before it goes very bad. It's a tough situation!

Quoting thetrollcat: how sad :(I know my anxiety kicked up with this thought but if you think about it, no matter how hard you try the harder you try the harder they try to rebel. Sometimes its just better to just let go and hope for the best.Quoting 2littledaisies: Or death. Lost my 17 yo niece to an od last fall. Drugs gave her a heart attack, cut the oxygen off to her brain. Sad, sad, sad..

Quoting RazzleMySpazz: That sucks.... Hopefully she figures it out before jail or pregnancy......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN