Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Greys Anatomy ending...spin off *spoilers*

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:33 AM
  • 35 Replies
So last night they pretty much set the show up to end.

Because really how many of them are going to stay once they find out that they won't be able to win the most prestigious award.

Unless

They find a away to get out from under te Harper Avery Foundation.

I could also see a spin off like another Private Practice with Alex. Is Alex leaving the show?

On and Kepner being pregnant was not a surprise at all. I saw that coming a mile away.

AND I said weeks ago that Yang was going to run away and marry Burke and live happily ever after. My guess is he is coming back to help her with the heart patient siblings.
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.Pteranodon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Just a thought...

Maybe Derek has the president buy the hospital...
KikiB85
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:36 AM
I think they will get one or 2 more seasons out of it. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep Amelia around. They said Christina will leave in a way that's fitting and will do her character justice.
MotherLady
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Can you fill me in on the last 2-3 episodes? I missed a lot, apparently.

Ms.Pteranodon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:38 AM
I think she is going to run away with Burke and they will live happily ever after as Cardio Gods.

Quoting KikiB85: I think they will get one or 2 more seasons out of it. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep Amelia around. They said Christina will leave in a way that's fitting and will do her character justice.
KikiB85
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Yea. I thought it was suppose to be like a what if episode with him. But after the previews yea. I'm guessing he offers her a job with him and she takes it. That's how I took it.

Quoting Ms.Pteranodon: I think she is going to run away with Burke and they will live happily ever after as Cardio Gods.

Quoting KikiB85: I think they will get one or 2 more seasons out of it. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep Amelia around. They said Christina will leave in a way that's fitting and will do her character justice.
Ms.Pteranodon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:40 AM
April and Jckson are fighting about God and the it hypothetical children. Last night she revealed that she is pregnant.

Yang was nominated for a Harper Avery but did not win it. Last night we found out the reason why is because the Harper Avery Foudation owns the hospital.

Alex decided to take a job making a lot of money for a private practice.

Quoting MotherLady: Can you fill me in on the last 2-3 episodes? I missed a lot, apparently.

Ms.Pteranodon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:43 AM
They should have always ended up together. And if he's still single all these years later that kinda proves they should be together.

I think it will break Owen though

Quoting KikiB85: Yea. I thought it was suppose to be like a what if episode with him. But after the previews yea. I'm guessing he offers her a job with him and she takes it. That's how I took it.

Quoting Ms.Pteranodon: I think she is going to run away with Burke and they will live happily ever after as Cardio Gods.

Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:44 AM
:/ I'm pretty annoyed by it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Amelia?

KikiB85
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:47 AM
She is Derek sister. She was in the private practice spin off. Occasionally she's been on greys. She was on it last night.

Quoting Anonymous:

Amelia?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)