Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Air your Dirty Laundry Here!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Who's got some juicy gossip?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Replies (11-20):
Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
My co worker just tooted and it was a silent one, she lifted her left butt side to let it flow and now she's looking embarrassed because i said out loud " eww, smells like shit"...... I'm a horrible person.
TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Ok, you caught me.  I don't know if it is dirty or clean because....I STOLE THE PICTURE!!!!  :*-(

I'm a thief, I tell you....A THIEF!!

Quoting Anonymous:

that looks like clean laundry....

Quoting TableforSeven:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:09 AM

kleptomania type of thief?

Quoting TableforSeven:

Ok, you caught me.  I don't know if it is dirty or clean because....I STOLE THE PICTURE!!!!  :*-(

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TableforSeven:

TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:11 AM

Here...is this better for gossip.

I have not verified these "facts" -- so it is truly gossip in its rarest form.

WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:21 AM
SO is still friends with his ex in laws and I'm friends with most of them now too. His ex BIL lives with us and no one likes his girlfriend (she's crazy and they've only been together a few months).

BIL was turning 30 this week so his family threw him a big party and crazy girlfriend insisted on it being a party for her too. They did a dinner (we didn't go) and a party at our bar. As soon as we got to the bar, crazy pants came running up, pulled me to the side and started talking shit about her boyfriends whole family, basically saying they were trashy. I don't remember how it all happened but I ended up telling her boyfriends sister everything she said because honestly I like them and she was pissing me off.

Fast forward a couple of days and the sister just couldn't be polite any more and called girlfriend out on what she said. Crazy pants tried to tell her that I was the one saying things about them!!! Luckily the sister thinks gf is full of shit so we've all decided to just pretend she doesn't exist anymore.

She lives out of state and I'm not looking forward to her coming to visit next month because she stays with us. I don't think she knows I know she tried to throw me under the bus because she's commenting on my Facebook statuses like nothing is wrong.
TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Lol - no.  I just occasionally steal pictures on the Internet and post them here as a joke. :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

oh, a google kepto, huh?  gotcha!!  LOL

Quoting TableforSeven:

Lol - no.  I just occasionally steal pictures on the Internet and post them here as a joke. :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:32 AM

My confession..I quit reading that blog about postings on cm because it is kind of boring. If I want to gossip about a post on cm then I will just message a cm friend and we can gossip about it. lol

Yes I know my confession is lame.

Bubbie0809
by Dreaded hippie on Apr. 25, 2014 at 9:50 AM
I am very boring and have no current dirty laundry. But when I was younger I was self centered in ways that I am embarrassed of now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:00 AM
I've been thinking about putting my 6 year old up for adoption, his dad isn't well enough to care for him and there's no way in hell I'd let my mom raise him. He autistic and it's getting hard to care for him. I've tried so many things and I'm getting to the end of my rope. I don't want to hurt him, but honestly, it's crossed my mind... If it weren't for my family I'd probably have lost it already. I haven't talked about this with anyone...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)