Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Air your Dirty Laundry Here!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Who's got some juicy gossip?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:03 AM
My sil is pissed because the family likes my baked goods better than hers.... She thinks that hers should automatically be better because she works in a bakery... But she works in the Walmart bakery and bakes everything at home the same way she does at work so it all tastes store bought.... She wants to have a baking contest. But I don't want to do it because if I "win", she'll just get her feelings hurt and be pissed at me about it...

Apparently she can't understand that she's a great cook, but not a fabulous baker, where as I'm a fabulous baker and only a decent cook...

Does that count?
zacmacsmomm
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:04 AM

I have a ton of dirty laundry....need to wash the sheets cause hub attacked me this am ;)

my4kids274
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:05 AM

drowning in laundry

doing laundry

ironing

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:06 AM
OMG me tooo!

Quoting Anonymous: I hate cats.
my4kids274
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

That always seems to happen to me the same day I change the sheets.  lol.  ;)

Quoting zacmacsmomm:

I have a ton of dirty laundry....need to wash the sheets cause hub attacked me this am ;)

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:06 AM

i hate doing house chores.

zacmacsmomm
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Great way to start the day huh??? 

Quoting my4kids274:

That always seems to happen to me the same day I change the sheets.  lol.  ;)

Quoting zacmacsmomm:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:09 AM

my parents adopted my nephew. I will never call him my brother and will never accept him as an uncle to my children. He is my nephew and their COUSIN, end of story. If my parents weren't total psychos he would still be calling them Grandma and Grandpa too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:14 AM
It's not my dirty laundry, but it's gossip lol. My sis has a ds that could be her husbands or her husbands brothers. She also has a dd that could be her husbands or our step brother (he wasnt our step bro at the time). No one ever talks about it though cuz I guess her husband doesn't care???
krystalmaye2429
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 10:28 AM

I have plenty of "dirty laundry". I was going to be blunt and just lay it all out there because I am honest and really don't care what people think of me. Now that this thread is just a running joke I'll pass. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN