Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*Edit* I was told that my family looks ridiculous! *PIC*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 370 Replies
9 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

**** Thank you to those who had nothing negative to say and that liked our pic. My bf is only home on the weekends due to his job so this meant a lot to the boys. We are a very close and fun family. My bf and I like to dress and act like kids with our children because it makes them happy.

My shirt is tight. I was put on new medication and I have gained a lot of weight :( I am working on losing it though. I have been looking for another batman shirt for myself but have not found yet.

For those who asked I live in a small city call Hemet in California. Its an olds people town with a lot of racial people.

Thanks for all the awesome replies.

Because we all decided to wear batman shirts. We all are big fans of batman and daddy just got his shirt. So we decided to wear all of ours.

We went out shopping and an older woman stopped us and asked if they were our kids. I replied yes. She said it ridiculous that we all dressed the same and that it was very immature on our end.

I told her that was her opinion and as a family if we decided to dress alike for a day we are free to do so.

I thought we looked good. But now Im second guessing doing it ever again.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Did we really look that bad?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:25 PM

It's cute!

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:26 PM
8 moms liked this
Someone actually stopped you in public and said that to you?
MommeeTo4
by &1more on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:26 PM
You look cute and happy
PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Awww, you guys are adorable.  

caustinb
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:27 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't do it personally, but if a stranger made any comments like that to me, I would rip her a new one.
Aamy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Eh its not something i would do. Then again we arent all gung hoe on something like that. But then again its no different then a family all wearing the same sportsd team jerseys and such. If you all had fun tell her to shove it. 

Come see us The TWiP Family !!!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:27 PM
Yeah. We were at target. We live in a retirement city so most of the population are older people that are very old fashioned. She pretty much said that we were to old to dress in batman shirts.

Quoting mrsrodgers0703: Someone actually stopped you in public and said that to you?
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:27 PM
I think it is cute
mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 2:27 PM
I like it mama :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)