Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband won't be intimate with me!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies

My husband won't have sex with me because he's afraid it'll put me into labor and doesn't want to spend the entire weekend in the hospital.  What a butthead!!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:42 PM
He probably just thinks your gross. I can't imagine my husband ever not wanting to have sex with me!

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband won't have sex with me because he's afraid it'll put me into labor and doesn't want to spend the entire weekend in the hospital.  What a butthead!!

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:43 PM

So he would rather spend a weekday in the hospital?

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, thats uncalled for! Yes your husband is a butthead :)

Quoting Anonymous: He probably just thinks your gross. I can't imagine my husband ever not wanting to have sex with me!
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Sex and intimacy are completely different. I'm blown away at the amount of people that believe "being intimate" means "having sex"

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Wow... what a b1tch thing to say.

Quoting Anonymous: He probably just thinks your gross. I can't imagine my husband ever not wanting to have sex with me!

Quoting Anonymous:

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:47 PM

When I was pregnant after the fourth month Dh and I didn't have sex. To me not a big deal. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Well with all the bans over little things that have happened today I didn't want to offend any sensibilities and risk getting banned

Quoting Anonymous:

Sex and intimacy are completely different. I'm blown away at the amount of people that believe "being intimate" means "having sex"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:50 PM
What's wrong with your thought process you felt it necessary to say that?

Quoting Anonymous:

corticosteroid
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:50 PM

How far along are you?

oryxx31
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:51 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, bitch much? (your hubby and the reply!)

On an unrelated note, with our daughter my husband had to be convinced he would not "poke" the baby. I told him I loved him but not to flatter himself.

Go eat a lot of spicy food and walk around the block a few times. If baby decides it's time he's gonna feel pretty sucky he gave up his last offer for 6 weeks or so!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN