Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you have 2 or more children

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
Close to age do they act up when together? My kids act fine when alone but when together it is like their energy and bed behavior combines and it is 10× worse than when alone. They are driving me fucking nuts.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Josie_P
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Yup. My eldest two children are 2 and 3 and omfg. There are no words to describe how crazy I am when they are together b
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysta784
by Dani on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Yup. All the freaking time. My oldest two are only 21 months apart and a year apart in school. It's bicker city around here. Then my middle two are the only girls and are two and a half years apart and share a room so that's fun, and the youngest two are almost exactly two years apart and are home together while the big kids go to school and they argue all the time too.

It's completely normal from what they tell me! But on their own, they are all the best behaved kids ever!
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Yessssss.

I'm currently at a free movie night for a movie we've seen a thousand times just to have a break lol.
ilovemyboys84
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Not really they just fight a lot. They are 10 (11 next week),8,6, and 4
TheFairest
by Zombie on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:57 PM
They feed off of each other's behavior, it drives me crazy.
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:57 PM

Because when they are alone with you they have your undivided attention, when they are together they are trying to out do each other for your attention. This is my theory anyhow.:)

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:58 PM

The definitely play off each others energy. My mom calls them the beehive when they are all together LOL

mommybear91
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Well we are playing in backyard right now and ds1 was playing with a rock and ds2 snatched it from ds1. Lol ugh boys.
Lostinindy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Yep, I always say mine are the best of friends and the worst of enemies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MythrylHavoc
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Yes. Dsd is 7 ds is soon to be 6 and they are worse together. They argue alot and when not arguing they are bouncing off the walls and talking each other into things they shouldn't be doing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)