Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ghosts

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
1 mom liked this

are ghosts real? We have had some pretty creepy stuff happening in our house and have no idea what to think.

random cuppoards will be closed one second, and open the next, and my kids can't reach them.

My 2 year old points out in thin air saying theres a monster. this happened today in our laundry room, so I walked in, looked around, and there was nothing. I told her to get out of that room and she didn't. she just stood there staring off into space, and when I walked back in, a cabinet high off the ground, almost too high for even me to reach was open, when it wasn't before. 

we hear knocking on walls

and some people in this house have claimed to see appericions (sp) But I am a skeptic, so I don't know what to think. 

so, please share your REAL ghostly stories with me. thank you!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like a demon, children are more sensitive to their presence. You need a cleaning, I recommend a young priest and an old priest.
rhope4
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I LOVE reading things like this! Bumping so I can read the stories.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:02 PM

You gave me goose bumps and the shivers! do you know a lot about this stuff? Cause if so, I have a thousand questions...

Quoting Anonymous: Sounds like a demon, children are more sensitive to their presence. You need a cleaning, I recommend a young priest and an old priest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Thanks! I'm kind of searching for similar stories with out giving too much deatail, you know? I sure am nervous about all this

Quoting rhope4: I LOVE reading things like this! Bumping so I can read the stories.

shiny76
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:04 PM
2 moms liked this

i'd join the haunted realm group , they can help you with this problem and give advance

rhope4
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:05 PM
I tend to lean on my faith on things such as this, but I definitely believe it happens. Hope you get the advice you are looking for.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks! I'm kind of searching for similar stories with out giving too much deatail, you know? I sure am nervous about all this

Quoting rhope4: I LOVE reading things like this! Bumping so I can read the stories.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:06 PM

can you please put up the link? 

Quoting shiny76:

i'd join the haunted realm group , they can help you with this problem and give advance

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:06 PM
I was being sarcastic about the two priest. But yes, I've had my experience as a child, my brother was very sensative and always saw them.
One night I woke up to a black cat at my window so I got up and got it a bowl of milk when I turned around to take the bowl back all the cabinets in the kitchen where open, I freaked because everyone was asleep and I didn't want to scream because my mom would've been upset that I fed a stray cat.

Quoting Anonymous:

You gave me goose bumps and the shivers! do you know a lot about this stuff? Cause if so, I have a thousand questions...

Quoting Anonymous: Sounds like a demon, children are more sensitive to their presence. You need a cleaning, I recommend a young priest and an old priest.

Emycf
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:06 PM

I don't believe it is a ghost, but if you sit on a particular part of our couch you can hear what sounds like music or a small child talking. Sometimes I'm convinced it's my daughter calling me and I go upstairs to check and she's sound asleep. It think it's actually sound traveling from the neighbor's house, but it is kinda creepy how you can only hear it in that one spot.

Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I grew up in a house with ghosts or spirits. YES they are real.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)