Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sexy Mailman

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Have you ever had a regular letter, or package, not show up? My mother is not the smartest person. She sent 50$ to ds for his birthday, in a regular envelope. She mailed it last Thursday, and it still has not shown up. What could have possibly happened to it, other than someone stealing it, or it going to the wrong house? Seriously, I doubt a mail worker would steal it. I asked my neighbor the other day if she got it, and she said no.
Wth?
Yes, the mail man is kind of cute.
have you ever had anything Take longer than a week? She lives in Iowa, and we are in Houston Texas. She mails stuff to us all the time, I would say about twice a month. Everything else has shown up on time or sooner.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM
U
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:25 PM
M
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:25 PM
P
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Bumper
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Bummer
shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:34 PM

IDK I know at Christmas it took 9 days to get something from FL. Im in CT. Usually it takes 4 days...but that was Christmas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:35 PM
Maybe it's all backed up because of Easter?

Quoting shadowcat76:

IDK I know at Christmas it took 9 days to get something from FL. Im in CT. Usually it takes 4 days...but that was Christmas.

chicagoliz
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Every once in a while I've had things take longer than a week -- sometimes more than two.  This has even happened when stuff has been mailed from the same town!  So don't panic yet.  Although the vast majority of the stuff I get through USPS arrives amazingly quickly and they are extremely dependable, give it another week before you write it off.

Unfortunately, if there was no delivery confirmation or tracking number, there's not going to be much you can do.  

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Its possible, I would wait a couple more days before I start to worry. Good luck! I hope it shows up.

Quoting Anonymous: Maybe it's all backed up because of Easter?
Quoting shadowcat76:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)