Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What an a**hole!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
So I was driving home from work and I made a right had turn. There was a car coming but they weren't super close. Like I knew I could make it with time to spare. I made the turn fine, but he was speeding I guess so I was a bit to close. I know for a fact forever that I did not cut him off, he wasn't even close to hitting me. I see people cut it way way closer.
Anyway he was mad at me so he tailgates me and turns on his freaking high beams.

I REALLY wanted to do a break check ha (but I would never ever do that) instead I just slowed down a shit ton.
I get being mad, but 1. I know I had way more than enough time. He must have been speeding A LOT. But even then he was still 3-4 seconds behind me after I made the turn. I realize it was a bit tight but not horrible. 2. Who thinks it's a good idea to blind another driver and put their life in danger because your mad? I could barely see. It's probably a good thing I slowed down.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sissi30
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Damn road rage
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:37 AM
I know, it was bad.

Quoting Sissi30: Damn road rage
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:46 AM
flibbertygibbet
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Wow! 911 I have a butt head tailgating me I am in the 100 block of get the heck off my tail.
Some people.
Glad your safe now
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:50 AM

I hate asshole drivers :(

I was going 45mph down a road when suddenly a car turned out in front of me which caused me to have to slam on my breaks and drive onto the shoulder and almost into the ditch because they were on their phone and didn't look at all before making the turn.  It scared me so badly because I'm pregnant and had my little girl in the car.

I hate driving in general.  I wish walking everywhere was possible where I live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Yea I heard mine is exceptionally tight
3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Road rage is never a good ideal.  I've had people pissed at me because they were speeding.  Oh no, you had to actually break and go only 10 miles over the speed limit?  Too bad!  Be careful out there on the road.  People get crazy when they think they're anonymous.  Kind of like the Internet only with a vehicle. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:52 AM
In sociology my teacher made a joke about how we don't go around walking right on people's heels because is god damn rude, people should think and realize it's the exact same thing.

Quoting flibbertygibbet: Wow! 911 I have a butt head tailgating me I am in the 100 block of get the heck off my tail.
Some people.
Glad your safe now
turtlesquish23
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:53 AM
I always brake check lol
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:53 AM
I honked the horn one little time at this guy the other day and he ran me off the road and threw a brick at my car. :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)