Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No way your not allowed near me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this
My daughters dad wants her while I'm in the hospital having my son. She wants to be there and he thinks he will be at the hospital with her while I'm there.

My son is not his I refuse to allow him there and am having one of my family members keep dd for me who will be at the hospital. My mom as well as the person who will be caring for dd will be in the room.

Her dad feels like he has a right to be there when as I've already stated this is not his baby. He actually got pissed when I told him dd wanted to be at the hospital with me and asked if he could come too wtf?

I want him nowhere near me when I have my son. I have told him ahead of time I have a sitter to look after dd while I'm in the hospital.

Yet he's mad because he wants a part in the birth of my son when my son isn't his, nope.

My family hates him and as I said, my son is not his why should he be there? He has no right to be. He wants his name on my son's bc so he can try and take him. I've made it clear to him he is not allowed around my son.

We have not been together in 5 years and he has been married for 3. I refuse to allow him access to my son.

I have a right to privacy and peace while there and giving birth and that is what I want. I'm stressed enough when he comes to get dd I don't need any added bs.

He is fully convinced he is my son's father when I know he isn't because I never slept with him.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Well you obviously slept with him since you share a daughter but I get what you are saying.  Make sure he is on the hospitals no entry list for your visitors and make sure your name/room number are public.

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Um....He sounds crazy unless you are lying about sleeping with him. Why wouldn't you ask the court that he seek mental health services if he wants to see the child you share?
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Obviously he shouldn't be there for the birth BUT he should get his child while you are in the hospital over another family member. She doesn't need to be in the waiting room for hours. I would have him drop her off right as you are pushing to see the baby and such and then pick her up soon after. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Where's this new baby's father?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Our daughter is 4 I promised her she could be with me when I go into the hospital because she is excited and wants to meet her little brother.

He actually got mad because he asked who was going to be at the hospital and in the room with me and when I said my mom dd and the person caring for dd he flipped.....and got pissed saying he wasn't in the room when I had dd and he has a right to be there when I go into have my son.

Truth I don't trust him, he is hell bent on ruining my experience and getting his hands on my son.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you obviously slept with him since you share a daughter but I get what you are saying.  Make sure he is on the hospitals no entry list for your visitors and make sure your name/room number are public.

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

He sounds very delusional. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:48 AM
I have not heard from him since December therefore he is not active in our lives.

Quoting Anonymous: Where's this new baby's father?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:48 AM
He is

Quoting 3JuJu3:

He sounds very delusional. 

MamaTasha08
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:50 AM

What?  He sounds like a nut.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:51 AM
We already have a court order in place it was done shortly after our 4 year old turned a year

Quoting LiesLiesLies: Um....He sounds crazy unless you are lying about sleeping with him. Why wouldn't you ask the court that he seek mental health services if he wants to see the child you share?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)