Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teen's boyfriend sleeping over?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 122 Replies

At what point do you or have you allowed your teens to share their bedroom with their bf or gf?  With my two oldest I allowed it after they turned 16 and had been dating for at least 6 months.  With my 15 year old daughter I haven't allowed it in my house yet but her boyfriends mother lets them sleep together at his house.   I'm not a prude and can accept teens having sex if they are safe but I'd rather they be at least 16.  

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:26 AM
Don't believe this shit.
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:27 AM
3 moms liked this

lmaoo

fucking NEVER

monkeymommy325
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:28 AM
Not even close...
Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:29 AM
3 moms liked this

I would never allow it in my home and anyone who does is a terrible parent, smh.

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:29 AM
8 moms liked this

It also has NOTHING to do with being a prude or not. No one but me and my SO will be having sex in THIS house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:30 AM
3 moms liked this

I wasn't a prude.  I  just  had different expectations  of my  kids.   I expected  their   little  BFs and GFs   to  respect me,  repect my  household,  to respect  my  kids and to respect  themselves and their families. 

Monica117
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Never. It's one thing to provide protection because some teens do have sex. But this is ridiculous. No way in hell would I let a teenager share a room with their boyfriend/girlfriend
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:33 AM
2 moms liked this

Over 18 - not my business. Under 18? Over my dead body will that EVER happen. If God forbid there is a zombie attack or something life threatning he can stay over, but NOT anywhere NEAR my daughter.

csxt99
by Jennifer on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:36 AM

I didn't allow boyfriend sleepovers when my girl was a teen.  I did allow it when she was twenty and the only boy who slept over was her boyfriend since the end of her Junior year in high school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Smh,are you tryingto be your kids best friend? Because,you aren't acting like a mature parent! My house is our home,not Mom Hotel & Motel. My daughers are grown with their own homes. Even,when they were teens, I didn't allow boy company in my bedrooms. My daughters had too much respect for me to ask me,can they have boy company in their room. o
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN