Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Which part of the USA is most Snobby and Unfriendly?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 397 Replies

Where have you been in the USA where you found people to  be snobs or unfriendly?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2014 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 26, 2014 at 7:56 AM
2 moms liked this
The NE in my experience. My brother was stationed in Connecticut and woah!
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 7:57 AM
4 moms liked this
Massachusetts but I don't think we're intentionally unfriendly/snobby. It's just a fast paced area.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Thats not remotely fair. You can't count all of New England due to 1 state's behavior.

Quoting Danesmommy1: The NE in my experience. My brother was stationed in Conecticut and woah!

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 26, 2014 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I said "in my experience". I've been all over the US thanks to the military and in MY experience the people in CT can really be a$$holes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats not remotely fair. You can't count all of New England due to 1 state's behavior.

Quoting Danesmommy1: The NE in my experience. My brother was stationed in Conecticut and woah!

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 8:01 AM
2 moms liked this
I went to college in Rhode Island. Talk about unfriendly assholes lol.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I said "in my experience". I've been all over the US thanks to the military and in MY experience the people in CT can really be a$$holes.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzanneyea
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I have lived in Ohio,  NYC, and South Carolina. All friendly, Ohio a bit less, nothing major.

however, I have never met people as rude and cold as the people in Quebec!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Find but the rest of NE states aren't included in how CT acts. MA might be but Maine, NH and VT hardly are.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I said "in my experience". I've been all over the US thanks to the military and in MY experience the people in CT can really be a$$holes.
Quoting Anonymous:

imthatgirl0607
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 8:05 AM
2 moms liked this
That might have something to do with the fact that they have to live in rhode island.

There was a gallop poll done on state pride. Ri came in dead last with only 13% of residents saying ri was a good place to live.

Quoting owl0210: I went to college in Rhode Island. Talk about unfriendly assholes lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Connecticut and Rhode Island. Probably Massachusetts too.
SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
MA. I like it that way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN