Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How would you...?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies

React/Feel/Do? If your SO's dad was a registered sex offender, is currently in prison for raping his 2 very young step daughters and his sister, your SO's aunt goes and gives him pictures of your 1 year old daughter and tells him all about her and lets him keep the pictures. He will be getting out when the little girl is 5. (the aunt will continue to give him updated pictures if nothing is done)

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hubris_Huntsman
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:12 PM
6 moms liked this

The aunt would be cut out of my life.

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I would cut that bitch out after giving her a piece of my mind.

curvygurl1912
by Renee on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:14 PM

That asshole would no longer be my SO. I draw the line at someone giving a sexual predator pictures of my kid to use as wank fodder.

bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:15 PM
All you can do is not give her any more photos.
mich2.0
by on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:15 PM
I would see if there was a was top have the pic confiscated and she better hope to God I never see her again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:15 PM

The funny thing is that she barely even talks to SO, she just swipes pics off of facebook and goes. I blocked her but she still ends up with pics.

Quoting Hubris_Huntsman:

The aunt would be cut out of my life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:16 PM

the aunt wouldn't be recieving any more pics, and she wouldn't be allowed around them.  I would also cut off anyone  who gave HER pics. my sis did just that when she found out our "father" ( I use the term loosely)  was getting pics of her kids from his mother.

bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Doesn't sound like SO had anything to do with it to me. You can't control who is related to you, only the photos you give out.

Quoting curvygurl1912:

That asshole would no longer be my SO. I draw the line at someone giving a sexual predator pictures of my kid to use as wank fodder.

curvygurl1912
by Renee on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok after rereading the Op, I see it was the aunt who gave the picture. That aunt would never lay eyes on my child again or ever get another picture. She would be blocked from my fb or any other SN site that had pics of my kid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:17 PM

She barely talks to SO. She was taking the pics from facebook, so i blocked her and went off on her and she is still getting pics from somewhere. i also blocked and deleted mutual friends

Quoting Maks1mommy:

I would cut that bitch out after giving her a piece of my mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)