Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How would you...?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

React/Feel/Do? If your SO's dad was a registered sex offender, is currently in prison for raping his 2 very young step daughters and his sister, your SO's aunt goes and gives him pictures of your 1 year old daughter and tells him all about her and lets him keep the pictures. He will be getting out when the little girl is 5. (the aunt will continue to give him updated pictures if nothing is done)

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:17 PM
I would seriously consider a visit to her house and accidentally punching her in the throat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:18 PM

I never willingly gave her the pics, she took them from facebook. in which i blocked her and any mutual friends and shes still getting them some how

Quoting bluebunnybabe: All you can do is not give her any more photos.

curvygurl1912
by Renee on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

After rereading the Op, I posted another comment . 

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Doesn't sound like SO had anything to do with it to me. You can't control who is related to you, only the photos you give out.
Quoting curvygurl1912:

That asshole would no longer be my SO. I draw the line at someone giving a sexual predator pictures of my kid to use as wank fodder.

Hubris_Huntsman
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:18 PM

I would try to find out where she's getting them and deal with that.  If I couldn't figure it out then I'd text pics to people I trust and stop posting them to fb.

Quoting Anonymous:

The funny thing is that she barely even talks to SO, she just swipes pics off of facebook and goes. I blocked her but she still ends up with pics.

Quoting Hubris_Huntsman:

The aunt would be cut out of my life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:18 PM

she took them off of facebook, she was blocked and any mutual friend was also blocked and shes still getting them some how.

Quoting Anonymous:

the aunt wouldn't be recieving any more pics, and she wouldn't be allowed around them.  I would also cut off anyone  who gave HER pics. my sis did just that when she found out our "father" ( I use the term loosely)  was getting pics of her kids from his mother.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Cut he access to pics of your LO. You can't stop her from talking about her but you can cut her off from pics to give!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:19 PM

RO against the aunt (danger to the child(ren)) and cut the ignorant bitch out of your lives. 

Let me guess ... she doesn't think he is guilty. That he really couldn't have done that, not her brother!! 

What does your SO think of his aunt?? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:20 PM

she met her once at a baby shower but still rants and raves over her on facebook. she has been blocked and any mutual friends have been too but shes still getting the pics somehow.

Quoting curvygurl1912:

Ok after rereading the Op, I see it was the aunt who gave the picture. That aunt would never lay eyes on my child again or ever get another picture. She would be blocked from my fb or any other SN site that had pics of my kid.

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Well I guess that's the best you can do. Maybe try to alter your privacy settings? I have mine set up so that the only thing you will see is my name and profile picture. 

Quoting Anonymous:

She barely talks to SO. She was taking the pics from facebook, so i blocked her and went off on her and she is still getting pics from somewhere. i also blocked and deleted mutual friends

Quoting Maks1mommy:

I would cut that bitch out after giving her a piece of my mind.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:21 PM

shes over 6ft tall and she would hurt me lol i went off on her on facebook, so did SO and his mother who actually almost went over there but we had to stop her because she would have been arrested.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I would seriously consider a visit to her house and accidentally punching her in the throat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN