*Updated in new post* He caller himself daddy and she laughed in his face!*ETA*
I made a new post to update. Here is the link:
Biodad showed up at DD's soccor game today. She and I were talking when he walked up. He asked her if she had a hug for her daddy. She straight laughed in his face then said you are not my daddy you're just the asshole who got my mama pregnant and took a hike my daddy is right here and she hugged DH. He started to say some thing but she told him to shut the fuck up and walked away. I shrugged my shoulders and followed her. He's been blowing up my phone ever since about how disgusting of a parent I am because I raised such a little brat and that she is disrespectful to him and blah blah blah. I am laughing at him!
To answer questions and give info:
1. She just turned 16 a week ago.
2. I never spoke badly of him to or in front of him. 2 years ago she started asking questions. I had always kept any communications concerning her just for that situation. I gave them to her and allowed her to form her own opinion. She tried to call him a few times but he never answered or called back.
3. We did talk about her language on the way home. That is only the second time I have ever heard her cuss. She knows she handled it wrong and apologized to DH and I.
4. None of us had any idea he was even there until he walked up to us.
5. The last time he tried to see her was 6 years ago. That visit was for 2 hours and he barely paid any attention to her.
6. I will not get involved in their relationship. She is at an age where she can make her own choices in regards to him.