Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Boarding a plane in about 72 hours

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:53 AM
  • 59 Replies

DD#2 and I will be boarding the first plane on our trip to the US about 72 hours from now.

I have so much to get done around the house, and for the trip, before now and then -- but I don't feel like doing anything today.  Ugh -- gotta force myself to get moving!

by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:56 AM
I feel ya! I'm suppose to be moving in two weeks, I have a ton of stuff to do also. Getting motivated is the pits.
What are you coming to the states for? Are you visiting family?
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:59 AM

The last time I flew from India to US I packed the day of. I don't recomend it.  :/

Alayna - Wife to Sanjay and mommy to Anjali

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:59 AM
I procrastinate a lot but the last 2 days before a trip it'll motivate my ass like crazy..lol I do everything last minute sadly..
TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:59 AM

Yes, we will be visiting family - my oldest daughter, my father, and ILs specifically.

But the timing of the trip was determined by DD#2 being invited by a group of friends to attend the senior prom of the high school she attended for 9th and 10th grades.

Quoting DanaG70: I feel ya! I'm suppose to be moving in two weeks, I have a ton of stuff to do also. Getting motivated is the pits. What are you coming to the states for? Are you visiting family?

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:01 AM
Ugh I feel you I never feel ready for a trip.

My mother is in Amsterdam and keeps emailing me pictures and let me know she forgot some things.

It's normal to be in full on prep mode I think.

Have a happy trip!
TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:02 AM

Lol - I never pack until right before I need to leave.  I have packing lists that we print on the computer,to packing goes quickly once we start.

Quoting LaughCryLive:

The last time I flew from India to US I packed the day of. I don't recomend it.  :/

LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:04 AM

LOL. I don't think I took that much to need a list.

Quoting TableforSeven:

Lol - I never pack until right before I need to leave.  I have packing lists that we print on the computer,to packing goes quickly once we start.

Quoting LaughCryLive:

Alayna - Wife to Sanjay and mommy to Anjali

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:04 AM
Oh how fun! How long will it take to get here? And how many lay overs? Sorry so many questions, I can't sleep and I'm bored.

Quoting TableforSeven:

Yes, we will be visiting family - my oldest daughter, my father, and ILs specifically.

But the timing of the trip was determined by DD#2 being invited by a group of friends to attend the senior prom of the high school she attended for 9th and 10th grades.

Quoting DanaG70: I feel ya! I'm suppose to be moving in two weeks, I have a ton of stuff to do also. Getting motivated is the pits.

oliveoyl214
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:06 AM

Have a wonderful trip with your family!

on vacation

the_dude
by abides on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:07 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm going to bed...it's like 7am for tableofseven and it's 2am here in west MI...

Go to bed... tomorrow will be here when you wake...

;D

Quoting DanaG70: I feel ya! I'm suppose to be moving in two weeks, I have a ton of stuff to do also. Getting motivated is the pits.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)