Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For those against homosexuality

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:25 AM
  • 72 Replies
2 moms liked this
In the bible it states if you were to get married and not be a virgin you would be stoned to death.i hope none of you have tattoos that's also against the bible .
So how many of you ladies would be dead?
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittleshawk
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:25 AM
Bump
booaura
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:27 AM
3 moms liked this
I don't believe in the bible. I wasn't a virgin when I got married. My brother in law, who lives with us while he's in college, is homosexual and he's a terrific guy, and I'm obviously not 'against' him. Some people are idiots though and feel their religion justifies their ignorance and poor treatment of others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
morrigan914
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:29 AM
4 moms liked this
Me! But I'm also agnostic, so... You forgot that only parts of the bible are okay to follow, what doesn't mesh with your personal desires or ideals is obviously out of date, lol.
Veggiemummy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:33 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm a homo sooo.... Id be in hell if I went by that utterly useless piece of junk.
cybcm
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:33 AM

I'd be long dead.

But fortunately my stance on the bible is that it is a fascinating piece of historical fiction. Holds about as much truth to it as Ovid's Metamorphosis.

MaNdYbEaR2010
by *Manda* on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:35 AM
I'd have been dead a long time ago. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:37 AM
2 moms liked this

If there is a God, I'm certain he wouldn't give a shit about premarital sex, homosexuality, or tattoos.

rebeccarae
by Bec on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:40 AM

Quoting cybcm:

I'd be long dead.But fortunately my stance on the bible is that it is a fascinating piece of historical fiction. Holds about as much truth to it as Ovid's Metamorphosis.

This!

LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:41 AM
2 moms liked this
There are a great many things in this world to hate but love isn't one of them. I'm sure god feels the sme way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 5:41 AM
2 moms liked this
For me homosexuality, abortion, sex before marriage, divorce, stealing is wrong. I have done some of the above except an abortion and divorce but that doesn't mean is right. It's still wrong. I believe in God and the bible and I'm a catholic but accept people and don't judge them. Why is it so hard to accept that we all believe different things? If i think is wrong is my decision. If you think is ok is yours.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)