Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ughhh BM

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 103 Replies

I know I can never call my SO's son my step son. We will never marry. Not because we don't love each other because we were both married before and really see no point.

Well we got family pics taken and we were all in them together. My So and I plus my son and his son. We got pics of the boys together and seperate. 

The owner of the studio posted them online and tagged my so and I. The title of the ablum was Look at the happy family.

Bm is now having a fit and wants to take us to court and have it put in the CO that I will not be allowed around her son.

We have been together 2 years living together 6 months.

I try very hard to not over step any bounderies, It is suspossed to be a 50/50 split but lets be honest its more 75/25 our way. 

Is there anything she can do?  

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WaffleHead
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:45 AM
I'd just ask the photographer to take the pictures down upon BMs request. No big deal.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:45 AM
No unless she can prove that you're a danger to her child. The judge will not grant her bullshit. They can spot bitter ex-spouses a mile away.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Yea my SO messaged her last night. The damage is done though.

Is what we did really that bad?

Quoting Anonymous: I'd just ask the photographer to take the pictures down upon BMs request. No big deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:47 AM
She's just being insecure. I highly doubt court will allow her demand because of a photo.
nopenope666
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:47 AM
Yup.
Let her embarrass herself, if thats what she wants so bad.

Quoting owl0210: No unless she can prove that you're a danger to her child. The judge will not grant her bullshit. They can spot bitter ex-spouses a mile away.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:47 AM
No, it's not that bad at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea my SO messaged her last night. The damage is done though.

Is what we did really that bad?

Quoting Anonymous: I'd just ask the photographer to take the pictures down upon BMs request. No big deal.

Paralegaleagle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Honestly there's nothing she can do. They are divorced and she is not in control of who her ex is seeing. Its not just her son. If you are abusive to her kid that something else. The magistrate will make her go to counseling. What does your Man have to say?
AspirelI
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Are there other reasons she wants you to stay away?Kind of an extreme reaction to a photo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)