Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Any Disney World pass holders here??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

We had Disney World annual passes last year before DD started school ( and before I had DS). Since I was about to have DS we didnt renew. He will be close to 1 around August and we want to purchase annual passes again. But DD will be starting Kindergarten around then. Is it even worth it to spend all of that money and only be able to maybe go once or twice??? With her being in school I dont see how we can really go. We get seasonal passes with the black out dates (we dont want to go during the summer or during the Holiday/peak times because its a nightmare). Also we dont want to go on weekends because its also crazy busy. They cant really miss any school so im wondering if we wont be able to do Disney anymore :( 

So we MIGHT be able to use the passes maybe once during her Christmas break before the black out dates occur. It doesnt seem worth it to spend $800+ for just one time. Im just wanting to hear from annual passholders who have kids in school.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:06 AM

I belong to the Disney group here.  There are several AP(annual pass) holders.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/188

Zanny
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 9:06 AM

I have the premier annual pass.  I bought them for my daughter & I.   We've gone three times so far, and as long as I can get there 5 times in a year, I feel they are justified.  She's going to be 11 on Thursday.   We go weekends, I pick her up from school on Friday, and we take off from Sarasota for the weekend.   

We stay on resort ..  It's great.   When we get tired, or it's too hot, we go back to the hotel, and hang out in the pool or hot tub.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN