Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am the gf of a man that's going to be married soon

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 176 Replies
Ok before you jump all over me let me explain.

My bf and I have an open relationship and he is also a swinger...he plays house with his soon to be wife. She's aware* of the fact that he has a gf. Buuuut it's a kinda don't tell don't ask kinda thing. He and his wife were in a open relationship and she used to swing for 5 years, She got tired of him and his lifestyle because he told her he would not change his ways. Instead of leaving She decided that she would stay knowing how he is, and for the security of certain things. They have a non sexual relationship, she's simply the wife that holds down the household and helps raise my bf 2 kids.

My role as the girlfriend, I have his heart. He loves me, I get all the perks of a loving relationship I get everything that she doesn't. We are even looking to buy a house together.

What's strange is I'm all new to this, and it's just crazy the situation I'm in. But I do care for this man very very much he is just amazing in so many ways.

Sorry if this is confusing. Feel free to ask away! But this is the life I'm in right now and no one knows the true truth.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:14 AM
2 moms liked this
Why is he marrying her and buying a house with you? That seems complicated, legally and economically. Why not just sustain as you are?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Wtf?
dbrown1989
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:16 AM
Buy a house together? So this is a polygamy type situation, not just swinging, right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Why is he marrying her and not you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Well go you? I couldn't share my DF. Call me stingy, but if he didn't want to love me, make love to me, and be with me and only me...I would be marrying him. I personally think the whole situation is wrong

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:17 AM
This

Quoting Anonymous: Why is he marrying her and not you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:17 AM
So does he have other gf's?? Why would he want to stay with her, let alone marry her with the way things are?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:18 AM
6 moms liked this
He's not getting a house with you he's just telling you that to make you happy Like those kind of men do with the whores on the side.
PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:18 AM

So why doesn't he just marry you?

msjaxon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 11:18 AM
5 moms liked this
Don't put his name on the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)