Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FML seriously? gahhhh!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:06 PM
  • 41 Replies
School kicks back in for the kidlets tomorrow, and my washer said "f--k you, buddy!" And then took the big shit. It is now in whirlpool heaven. It bit the big one. Thank god for credit cards, mama's getting a new washer.

RIP big bertha, the whirlpool gods have taken you home.
2003-2014.
You will be missed.
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shell3m
by Shell on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Don't ya just love it when it does that? Mine messed up with a load full of water still in it...lol!
PISCIS29
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Mobile Photo

She's washing in a better place now
mary716
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:11 PM
She lived a good life. Lol I just hope I can find another as good as that one was.

Quoting shell3m: Don't ya just love it when it does that? Mine messed up with a load full of water still in it...lol!
WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:11 PM
Rip!!!
I had a similar loss. We were moving my stuff into SO's basement when I was moving in here and my dryer ended up falling all the way down the basement steps. He has a washer and dryer too so they were just being put down there for storage but I don't think it survived it's fall. We decided to keep it but I think it's partly because he didn't want to try to get it back out of the basement lol.
MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:11 PM
It only lasted a year?!
mary716
She is.

Quoting PISCIS29:

Mobile Photo

She's washing in a better place now
jjames1990
Buy a dryer too!!! In 25 years of being on my own, when one goes the other goes soon behind it. And twice I have kicked myself for not buying a set.
mary716
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Ummm 10 years lol 2003-2014

Quoting MilkLover0203: It only lasted a year?!
Torihoney5njn
by Kristy on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Do yourself a favor and don't buy one without a traditional agitator. I bought a whirlpool Calabrio set and returned it- it totally twisted my clothes up.
mary716
by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
My dryer is new. Berthas sister kicked the bucket last year, I think she died of a broken...erm heart? The drum cracked lol

Quoting jjames1990: Buy a dryer too!!! In 25 years of being on my own, when one goes the other goes soon behind it. And twice I have kicked myself for not buying a set.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN