Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just clean up your house ***Update***

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm in the process of looking for an apartment.  While going through the ads (craigslist) there is a certain occurance that I have noticed.  Most of the ads that the agenices/posters put are of apartments that are trashed. Piles of clothes everywhere, unmade beds, a pile of dishes in the kitchen sink, towels thrown all over the bathroom.  Why would anyone post pictures like this? It just seems very odd to me.  

***Update*** Still looking for apartments and I found one with MOUSE TRAPS!!! An empty house with visible mouse traps in the corners of the rooms.  WHO in their right mind would respond to that?  

by on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Replies (31-39):
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
LMAO!

:)

Quoting Chibee:

I'm sorry, but since yesterday I can't even read your responses.  When I see your sn and avi and all I see is abs.  BITCH.  =)   Damn you and your beautiful core!  lol

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.: Oh! There was one house that had cats in every picture, and pictures of cats on the wall. All I could think was how that house probably smells like a litter box.

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 4:48 PM

We ran into this over and over when looking for our new place. Or the landlords would flake about appointments or the entire thing was a scam. It was awful. 

mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 4:50 PM
I agree that's nasty!
chaotic.mind
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Maybe they expect you to clean it so they're giving you realistic pictures of what it looks like?
caito
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 4:54 PM

I hate the trashy ones. 

Or the extremely vague ones, like a picture of a corner. Wtf

Or the ones so blurry that it looks like the owner had a seizure when taking the photo. 

OH and the ones that are only of the exterior.

caito
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 4:55 PM

Oh, and you're going to LOVE this site. It's mostly places in NYC, but omg some of the worst ever.

http://www.worstroom.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 29, 2014 at 4:55 PM

yuck

PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Quoting caito:

Oh, and you're going to LOVE this site. It's mostly places in NYC, but omg some of the worst ever.

http://www.worstroom.com/

Th RV and Tent was funny, lol

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 5:03 PM

That just doesn't make sense.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)