Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women are idiots

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We're the only ones that sit and argue over everything.

We argue over clothes, make up, hair, weight, pregnancy, marriage, discipline for kids, anything to do with kids, working, staying home, school, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, what should be done about baby penis.... The list goes on

Who flipping cares! We read stuff from "experts" about what's best but we have the ability to decide that without a Google search.

We should just use our brain to decide what's best for us and our families and stop seeking approval from other women because we'll probably not get it.

It's your life/family do what you think you should do, and stop the petty arguments. Instead let's ban together and take over the world!

**Yes men argue-but doubt they're arguing about these things. And I don't believe you ladies don't argue on these things either, this is all what's argued about on cafe mom**
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
Seagodess
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:51 PM

I've been saying woman are stupid for years. I get along we men better anyways, so it doesn't really matter.

TisHerself
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Only women who feed into it. But, way to generalize. 

goodygumdrops
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Try listening to a bunch of grown men argue about sports, politics, beer choices, cars and yard upkeep all in the same evening.

ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:53 PM

1. Men argue about this shiz, too. You should hear my husband talk about vaccines!

2. There is nothing wrong with doing research before making a decision for your (general) child. In fact, I would say it's better to know possible reprecussions and general facts before making a choice for the rest of your child's life. Going in blind is thick.

3. Doing said research and having discussions about different choices is healthy. It's not seeking approval to learn all the options and schools of thought.

4. This group is a drama and bitch group. The arguments are entertaining. If you don't like it, use your brain and GTFO. There are smaller groups for banning together and helping each other. As women outside of the internet, I actually feel like there's a lot of support if you're willing to reach for it.

5. You are silly.

Ask me how you can be of at least average intelligence!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Generalizations make the world go 'round

Quoting TisHerself:

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
It was a site for dads like cafemom. I think they changed the name, or ditched the site though. I used to lurk the shit outta that place. It was hilarious.

Quoting Anonymous: Dad daily? Elaborate

Quoting hautemama83: Men do the same thing, just over different subjects. Daddaily proved that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Men are just as guilty with this.

ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:56 PM

WRONG! Christ! So many women on here seem to ignore physics! Generalizations, money, and love are all concepts constructed by people to add structure to our own existence. The world goes round because of the uneven impact of cosmic dust during formation in the vacuum, and due to the pull of gravity of the Sun countered by the Earth's outward pull. 

Quoting Anonymous: Generalizations make the world go 'round
Quoting TisHerself:

Ask me how you can be of at least average intelligence!

tisha826
by Tisha on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Agree, men could care less about that crap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:56 PM
1. Your husband sounds like a female
2. This is just an observation on cafe mom
3. If you think it's silly then you're probably a part of the drama
4. Difference between actual researching something from a credible source and just accepting anything you find on the Internet as written by an expert

Quoting ImNotKarl:

1. Men argue about this shiz, too. You should hear my husband talk about vaccines!

2. There is nothing wrong with doing research before making a decision for your (general) child. In fact, I would say it's better to know possible reprecussions and general facts before making a choice for the rest of your child's life. Going in blind is thick.

3. Doing said research and having discussions about different choices is healthy. It's not seeking approval to learn all the options and schools of thought.

4. This group is a drama and bitch group. The arguments are entertaining. If you don't like it, use your brain and GTFO. There are smaller groups for banning together and helping each other. As women outside of the internet, I actually feel like there's a lot of support if you're willing to reach for it.

5. You are silly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN