Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women are idiots

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We're the only ones that sit and argue over everything.

We argue over clothes, make up, hair, weight, pregnancy, marriage, discipline for kids, anything to do with kids, working, staying home, school, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, what should be done about baby penis.... The list goes on

Who flipping cares! We read stuff from "experts" about what's best but we have the ability to decide that without a Google search.

We should just use our brain to decide what's best for us and our families and stop seeking approval from other women because we'll probably not get it.

It's your life/family do what you think you should do, and stop the petty arguments. Instead let's ban together and take over the world!

**Yes men argue-but doubt they're arguing about these things. And I don't believe you ladies don't argue on these things either, this is all what's argued about on cafe mom**
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
liltampa71
by Platinum Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Men do too, but they do it more for sport.  No one gets mad really.

Women get way too up in arms about things that don't matter often.

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:01 PM
if you're refering to this group, I agree. i dont have kids at home. i just come here to be entertained when I'm bored.
ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:03 PM

1. Ok. >.<

2. Your numbers are all out of order. But I'll go in your order anyway, for the sake of the conversation: This is not all of Cafemom. It's a somewhat acceptable representation of MC, but not the site as a whole.

3. I didn't say IT was silly. I said you were. I'm on MC because I like to watch the drama unfold. I am in smaller groups for other reasons. This is a drama group, and I went in knowing that. So I guess you could say I'm part of the drama. It's entertaining. It would also appear that you're trying to start drama, being that you're in a bitch group trying to tell everyone we're idiots and aggressively arguing your point.

4. Discussion, even Google are valid parts of research. I'm not saying all the information is good or credible, but at least these women are trying. I respect that a hell of a lot more than the people that only follow their gut and end up making seriously damaging choices.

5. My comment still stands.

Quoting Anonymous: 1. Your husband sounds like a female 2. This is just an observation on cafe mom 3. If you think it's silly then you're probably a part of the drama 4. Difference between actual researching something from a credible source and just accepting anything you find on the Internet as written by an expert
Quoting ImNotKarl:

1. Men argue about this shiz, too. You should hear my husband talk about vaccines!

2. There is nothing wrong with doing research before making a decision for your (general) child. In fact, I would say it's better to know possible reprecussions and general facts before making a choice for the rest of your child's life. Going in blind is thick.

3. Doing said research and having discussions about different choices is healthy. It's not seeking approval to learn all the options and schools of thought.

4. This group is a drama and bitch group. The arguments are entertaining. If you don't like it, use your brain and GTFO. There are smaller groups for banning together and helping each other. As women outside of the internet, I actually feel like there's a lot of support if you're willing to reach for it.

5. You are silly.

Ask me how you can be of at least average intelligence!

firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Women may not say a lot of these things out loud, but some of these things are thought
Just one here, people feel they can express these thoughts without it affecting their real lives
And men argue as well
Some about politics, some about the damn Xbox
Having different thoughts on subjects do not make anyone an idiot, its lack of knowledge and intelligence that sets people apart
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Mobile Photo

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:08 PM

and your suggestion would be that we all just nod our heads and act like lemmings?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Well you sound like more of a man than your husband. I mean with the back bone and all.

Quoting ImNotKarl:

1. Ok. >.<

2. Your numbers are all out of order. But I'll go in your order anyway, for the sake of the conversation: This is not all of Cafemom. It's a somewhat acceptable representation of MC, but not the site as a whole.

3. I didn't say IT was silly. I said you were. I'm on MC because I like to watch the drama unfold. I am in smaller groups for other reasons. This is a drama group, and I went in knowing that. So I guess you could say I'm part of the drama. It's entertaining. It would also appear that you're trying to start drama, being that you're in a bitch group trying to tell everyone we're idiots and aggressively arguing your point.

4. Discussion, even Google are valid parts of research. I'm not saying all the information is good or credible, but at least these women are trying. I respect that a hell of a lot more than the people that only follow their gut and end up making seriously damaging choices.

Quoting Anonymous: 1. Your husband sounds like a female
2. This is just an observation on cafe mom
3. If you think it's silly then you're probably a part of the drama
4. Difference between actual researching something from a credible source and just accepting anything you find on the Internet as written by an expert

Quoting ImNotKarl:

1. Men argue about this shiz, too. You should hear my husband talk about vaccines!

2. There is nothing wrong with doing research before making a decision for your (general) child. In fact, I would say it's better to know possible reprecussions and general facts before making a choice for the rest of your child's life. Going in blind is thick.

3. Doing said research and having discussions about different choices is healthy. It's not seeking approval to learn all the options and schools of thought.

4. This group is a drama and bitch group. The arguments are entertaining. If you don't like it, use your brain and GTFO. There are smaller groups for banning together and helping each other. As women outside of the internet, I actually feel like there's a lot of support if you're willing to reach for it.

5. You are silly.

SpiritFortress
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:10 PM

People argue about things. This is not a gender-specific trait. I know men who gossip, whine, cry, and argue about every little thing too so being an argumentative person has nothing to do with gender. I'm not arguing with you but stating a logical stance. :)

ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:10 PM

rofl. I like you. You made me laugh. 

Quoting Anonymous: Well you sound like more of a man than your husband. I mean with the back bone and all.
Quoting ImNotKarl:

1. Ok. >.<

Quoting Anonymous: 1. Your husband sounds like a female 2. This is just an observation on cafe mom 3. If you think it's silly then you're probably a part of the drama 4. Difference between actual researching something from a credible source and just accepting anything you find on the Internet as written by an expert
Quoting ImNotKarl:

5. You are silly.

Ask me how you can be of at least average intelligence!

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Apr. 27, 2014 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
You just started a huge argument over all of that. Good job!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)